JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, the Entire I-5 corridor of big box (sportsmans warehouse) and mom and pop shops are clearing inventory of HI-Caps right now. By this time next week, there will be 10X the quantity of owned Hi-cap mags in WA. Like it was said before in the chain of posts. LIbtards are the gun manufacturers best salesmen. I'm betting primaryarms.com is emptying its magpul inventory right now as well. When Colorado did this. An older Colorado county sheriff demonstrated on camera how an "old guy like himself" can change out 10 round mags into his weapon in 2 seconds. Along with the un-enforceabilty fact of this draconian law since Jackboot jay himself cut back the state, county and metropolitan LEO forces by over 50% or better. They can't really effectively dedicate effort on house to house Mag purchase/date/capacity compliance.

On a personal note. any metric FAL owners out there, I have a beautiful condition steel 20 rd metric FAL mag Id love to trade for an Inch pattern Mag. its in the classifieds with pics.

The shortsighted viewpoint here is, "I've already got mine."

Yeah… me too. But the slow march toward total disarmament or nullification of the right into obscurity is really the issue here. If this law stands, my kids will grow up never knowing some of the liberty I experienced. I grew up never knowing some of the liberty my father experienced, or my grandfather.

I've got some choice words for democrats about what they can eat and what they can do after eating that.
Our eyes open into a world where we have certain freedoms.
One of the most annoying things in life is that people are trying to take freedoms we were born in to, and we do nothing about it.

I feel no solace in knowing "I've got mine" because eventually they're coming after that too. They will never stop, until.......?

Yeah it's a crying shame that politicians can make a beautiful land ugly and inhospitable.
We had planned to retire here after the wife is eligible and die in the first house I ever bought here and I am not going to be able to follow my wishes. Shame on them.
We've long known we couldn't retire here, at the very least due to taxation issues.

These last few years politicians have been on the attack, just look at renters not being required to pay rent, we needed to get a license to operate our boat, want to get a motorcycle? Not so easy anymore, it's now a convoluted process to get a permit. In our area, more real estate taxes passed, so in the 10 years we've lived here we are staring down a nearly 200% increase in property tax. And now more anti-2A legislation.

The problem ultimately is that politicians don't feel they have anything personally to lose by infringing on citizenry.
THIS THIS THIS!!!

I want an initiative that states when a legislative bill is passed and later found to be unconstitutional, The legislators who voted for it are personally liable for ALL the court costs. The government's and the plaintiff's including all settlements plus a per diem for the plaintiff's time, based on the governor's salary.

These pricks all swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and passing such laws is therefore a violation of their oath and a crime against the citizenry.

An initiative like this would make them all think twice about stepping on our rights.

One last thing to get off my chest about this crap....

There's a difference between making everyone safer by making laws that affect only a few people (criminals) versus making only a few people safer by taking everyone's freedoms.

I wonder what's the end game of politicians who choose the latter? They're all old atheists with only a short time left on earth, so why do they insist on taking our freedoms? Why do they care about the trajectory of society after they die? Just leave law abiding people alone.

And now they are clucking about in their self congratulatory back slapping celebrations with their pinkies out on their chardonnay glasses raving about what a great effort they've all made with each other fighting the evil villain gun lobby. We too built a beautiful home and planned to retire here. but now we are prepping this place for some Cali libtard to pay us an obscene amount of cash, so we can move out. I hate being defeatist. Its never suited me. but i'm most definitely feeling beaten.

And now they are clucking about in their self congratulatory back slapping celebrations with their pinkies out on their chardonnay glasses raving about what a great effort they've all made with each other fighting the evil villain gun lobby. We too built a beautiful home and planned to retire here. but now we are prepping this place for some Cali libtard to pay us an obscene amount of cash, so we can move out. I hate being defeatist. Its never suited me. but i'm most definitely feeling beaten.
Oh, I have no illusions about retiring in WA any longer. Years ago, I bought 7½ acres just a couple miles from Lake Roosevelt with the intention of building a log cabin on it (a dream since I was playing with Lincoln Logs as a kid) and living out my days fishing, shooting, and just hangin' out in the woods. Those dreams are gone, at least in WA. I'm currently in the market for 50-80 acres of raw land in Idaho, somewhere along the Orofino-Grangeville corridor off US 12 and/or Idaho-13. I'm quite familiar with the area, having rock climbed all over it over the past 30+ years. There's still some decent land over there priced realistically, so if anyone wants my little plot up north, gimme a shout.

It's what they wanted all along.

Out with you, and in with loyal voters.

Make no mistake, out of control homeless, suffocating laws, high taxes, attack against long held freedoms, it's all intentional as only the loyal leftists are left after we all leave. Utopia.

And then they send another wave of colonists on to the next group of states to spread their malignant asscancer... What needs to happen is Red State Republicans to start another Baby Boom, raise an "army" and start Long March invading and colonizing one Blue State at a time.

Sadly, neither of Free State Project's efforts to try this for the Libertarians worked (WY and NH).

We've long known we couldn't retire here, at the very least due to taxation issues.

These last few years politicians have been on the attack, just look at renters not being required to pay rent, we needed to get a license to operate our boat, want to get a motorcycle? Not so easy anymore, it's now a convoluted process to get a permit. In our area, more real estate taxes passed, so in the 10 years we've lived here we are staring down a nearly 200% increase in property tax. And now more anti-2A legislation.
In the same boat (pun intended). These cretins have taxed us out of Wa, can't afford to live here anymore and we'll be felons with the stroke of a pen!
The same thing happened in California and from what I'm told, used to be just the most beautiful and pristine place to live 50-60 years ago, look at the cesspool they created there, it is now here.

Imagine the look on a gun grabbers face when they realize that's only a 10rd magazine 😂 (vepr-12)
20180320_114452.jpg

THIS THIS THIS!!!

I want an initiative that states when a legislative bill is passed and later found to be unconstitutional, The legislators who voted for it are personally liable for ALL the court costs. The government's and the plaintiff's including all settlements plus a per diem for the plaintiff's time, based on the governor's salary.

These pricks all swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution and passing such laws is therefore a violation of their oath and a crime against the citizenry.

An initiative like this would make them all think twice about stepping on our rights.
I agree along with mandatory sterilization. So they can't breed anymore idiots like themselves, which would be prove out to be scientifically correct. Those liberals on the bench are a direct example of what happens when you have s3x on drugs. They end up being a test tube experiment gone wrong.

1609980327059.png

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top