JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gotta make room for all those transplanted Californians, after all! It's like Oregon and Washington know that they only have to keep things a tiny bit better than conditions in California to still be a "desirable" place to move to for all the southwestern folks who have already become numb to having their rights trod upon every day.
Some people make bad decisions on their own. Or is everyone so weak minded every bad choice comes from out of state?

I get where people who suffered a tragedy want to see something changed. I just don't agree in this case mag limits are a solution. Giving up more access to personal protection never is. Too bad this woman doesn't see it.

The most tragic episode in the US next to Jan 6th, of course, and it's case close for the government. No energy for a real dive where as lesser events never die. But some how with little to no facts, mag limits are the cure.

I respectfully disagree. Because what you said can be interpreted to mean that if the idiots violate the citizens' rights they should also violate the rights of LEOs
LEO's don't have any more rights than citizens do. They do have additional powers and responsibilities than average citizens posses. If an LEO doesn't understand the distinction, all I can say is bad cop, no doughnut!

The most tragic episode in the US next to Jan 6th, of course, and it's case close for the government. No energy for a real dive where as lesser events never die. But some how with little to no facts, mag limits are the cure.
I don't mean to come across as a dumass, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

"most tragic episode in the US next to Jan 6th" What does that even mean?

I don't mean to come across as a dumass, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

"most tragic episode in the US next to Jan 6th" What does that even mean?
Taken out of context of the original message. There was a news link using a woman's experience from the Las Vegas shooting to justify Washington state limiting magazine size. This was said to be the most tragic event in US history per some news outlets. I'm sure for the woman involved it was. However, the LV event fell off the new cycle fairly quickly for the narrative of, the biggest. Jan 6th, has continued to have unlimited funds and scrutiny put towards it, which resulted in one life being taken.

I don't want the thread being locked. Just responding to a question and comparing the two events and the political fallout from them. I see something you may not see or agree with. As some say, your milage may vary.

Taken out of context of the original message. There was a news link using a woman's experience from the Las Vegas shooting to justify Washington state limiting magazine size. This was said to be the most tragic event in US history per some news outlets. I'm sure for the woman involved it was. However, the LV event fell off the new cycle fairly quickly for the narrative of, the biggest. Jan 6th, has continued to have unlimited funds and scrutiny put towards it, which resulted in one life being taken.

I don't want the thread being locked. Just responding to a question and comparing the two events and the political fallout from them. I see something you may not see or agree with. As some say, your milage may vary.
Roger that

Hey y'all....

Don't forget while the government was busy with mag cap restrictions, they still haven't gotten around to fixing the DST ridiculousness..

So yeah, your clocks or some BS....

If it happens in OREGON and I'm sure it's a matter of time I have friends/family that live in "free" states. Just another reason to go visit/shopping. I won't pay extreme prices.
Oh man, it will happen in Oregon very soon. There is already a huge movement in Portland to ban mags over ten rounds, require a permit to purchase firearms, and also ban "assault rifles". They were outside my work the other day gathering signatures and most of this city is so freaking dumb that I doubt it won't pass. I really had to restrain myself from kicking over his stand. I instantly went and bought more magazines that day and getting another handgun and rifle this week. This crap is so stupid.

Oh man, it will happen in Oregon very soon. There is already a huge movement in Portland to ban mags over ten rounds, require a permit to purchase firearms, and also ban "assault rifles". They were outside my work the other day gathering signatures and most of this city is so freaking dumb that I doubt it won't pass. I really had to restrain myself from kicking over his stand. I instantly went and bought more magazines that day and getting another handgun and rifle this week. This crap is so stupid.
That stupid a$$ IP17 and IP18… I'm sure they will pass. Just gotta keep on loading up. I wish I could get my wife to leave her job so we could
leave this $hithole LIBERAL state.

Amazing how these fine examples of human dna are conveniently disregarding the spiking overdose deaths but were quick to legalize all drugs. And cut the police force by 1/2 and watch the crime rate quadruple. All of it pretty much overnight. Portland city council idiot hardesty clearly stated that there is no correlation between the policies and the results. Like my good buddy says "we are living in clown world". I've also noticed how mum the environmental activists are concerning the disastrous mounds of human poop, needles, garbage, and burned out car hulks from steeling and stripping, all leeching into the willamette and Columbia rivers.

Like I stated very early on within this thread. The quantity of rifle and pistol hi-cap mags in WA has probably increased 100 fold in a week. Primaryarms in Houston can't keep up with the demand of magpul P-Mags. 13 and 15 rd hellcat mags are available on gunbroker and from Springfield themselves But not locally.

Amazing how these fine examples of human dna are conveniently disregarding the spiking overdose deaths but were quick to legalize all drugs. And cut the police force by 1/2 and watch the crime rate quadruple. All of it pretty much overnight. Portland city council idiot hardesty clearly stated that there is no correlation between the policies and the results. Like my good buddy says "we are living in clown world". I've also noticed how mum the environmental activists are concerning the disastrous mounds of human poop, needles, garbage, and burned out car hulks from steeling and stripping, all leeching into the willamette and Columbia rivers.
Clown World.

Lest we forget. There's also the aforementioned problematic enforcement issue of banning hi-cap mags. Clark County Sheriff Atkins just announced yesterday a nice long laundry list of " No longer deputy respondable crimes" due to the massive cutbacks. So....... I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm expecting that knocking on doors of homes to check the Date/Time group stamps on Magazine purchases after july 1 won't be ranked on their daily to do list. So amazing how the very High Castle occupiers who defunded our State, County and Local Law Enforcement then turn around and implement arcane laws which are themselves unenforceable due to their cutbacks. So next will be the Public chastising of Law Enforcement Not doing their jobs and protecting us. Its dominos in a circle.

Lest we forget. There's also the aforementioned problematic enforcement issue of banning hi-cap mags. Clark County Sheriff Atkins just announced yesterday a nice long laundry list of " No longer deputy respondable crimes" due to the massive cutbacks. So....... I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'm expecting that knocking on doors of homes to check the Date/Time group stamps on Magazine purchases after july 1 won't be ranked on their daily to do list. So amazing how the very High Castle occupiers who defunded our State, County and Local Law Enforcement then turn around and implement arcane laws which are themselves unenforceable due to their cutbacks. So next will be the Public chastising of Law Enforcement Not doing their jobs and protecting us. Its dominos in a circle.
No one cares about the mag cap restrictions. Not even those who wanted it. It's not about mags. It's one of a thousand cuts to reach the end goal. Enforcement won't even be on the public's radar because in a few years the next step will begin.

On YT, there's videos of CA sheriffs (I might be wrong about it being sheriff) or LEOs searching homes as due course to being approved for certain firearm permit. I feel like this is what we can actually look forward to in 10-15 years time:

That stupid a$$ IP17 and IP18… I'm sure they will pass. Just gotta keep on loading up. I wish I could get my wife to leave her job so we could
leave this $hithole LIBERAL state.
When I told an older relative that Utah was on my list of possible destinations, she was surprisingly negative. I told her I'll take people with morals and ethics over this garbage any day of the week. West coasters have been stepping in ***** so long we don't see or smell it anymore.

No, I don't plan to ruin wherever I end up but the flyover states (the ones not already ruined) are more appealing. Even if I have to give up the ocean.

wife and I are having similar discussions. we thought we'd built our 5.5 acre dream home. if some Kali wants to pay me a bunch of cash for my home. i'll set up on some land and a RV till we can build again. my sister moved out of colorado springs and from her little 10 acre "paradise". Took her sale money, her inheritance and bought 40 acres 20 miles south of the family farm back in Kansas. she's looking like a genius nowadays

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top