JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am actively looking at 40+ acres parcels in Northern Idaho, from Bonners Ferry/Naples "up north" to as far south as Grangeville/Kooskia "down south."
Skipping anything near Sandpoint, CDA, and Moscow, for obvious reasons... :rolleyes:

Have found some pretty good deals already, anywhere from $2,500/acre to $8,000 acre.
I'll be gettin' the hell outta this communist state in a few short years.
Just gotta get my youngest out of college and get her launched. Oldest is already on his way.

Last Edited:
That lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS signed the three anti-2A bills this morning. Phuq'n rat bastard... :mad::mad::mad:

Clicky to emreaden...

1648057621007.png

1648057807020.png

Last Edited:

"Aiming to reduce gun violence"

Making laws against legal gun ownership doesn't affect gun violence. Just a stepping stone to ever more restrictions on rights of law abiding people.

Want to actually reduce gun violence? Full prosecution, maximum sentences, and death penalty. Send a message that hurting people won't be tolerated, instead of sending the message of hurting our rights

"firearm safety bills"... "in hopes of reducing gun violence"... :s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

Yeah, right... :rolleyes:

More like, "firearm infringement bills"... :s0170:

Time to campaign for legislators to enact the same restrictions on all law enforcement in the state, including security for legislators. They won't do it, but get them to put their hypocrisy on record.

I think NJ did that, It was one of the, "well, fair play" moments that garbage state has ever had.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top