JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's what they wanted all along.

Out with you, and in with loyal voters.

Make no mistake, out of control homeless, suffocating laws, high taxes, attack against long held freedoms, it's all intentional as only the loyal leftists are left after we all leave. Utopia.
Gotta make room for all those transplanted Californians, after all! It's like Oregon and Washington know that they only have to keep things a tiny bit better than conditions in California to still be a "desirable" place to move to for all the southwestern folks who have already become numb to having their rights trod upon every day.

Multiple outlets saying this bill is a BAN on magazine's.

Feel good stories that will sell the hell out of firearms and mags... until July 1.

well after doing a bit of reading. The 9th "silly court of repeals" held up the Kalifornia mag cap law. It appears to be on the way now to the supreme court. If the supreme court rules it unconstitutional, then all the Libtardia states will sucking down some well deserved burnt crow.

well after doing a bit of reading. The 9th "silly court of repeals" held up the Kalifornia mag cap law. It appears to be on the way now to the supreme court. If the supreme court rules it unconstitutional, then all the Libtardia states will sucking down some well deserved burnt crow.
The 9th circuit is the most overturned court in the nation. They're a joke and their politically partisan rulings devoid of constitutional merit are disgustingly obvious.

None of these measures will end gun violence, but they represent a sensible approach to dealing with what should be regarded as a public-health crisis.
Won't end gun violence, but sensible approach. I don't see the logic but then I don't deal on an emotional level.

None of these measures will end gun violence, but they represent a sensible approach to dealing with what should be regarded as a public-health crisis.
Saying the quiet part out loud...

Now, I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but if "none of these measures will end gun violence", then how do they "represent a sensible approach"? o_O

Saying the quiet part out loud...

Now, I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but if "none of these measures will end gun violence", then how do they "represent a sensible approach"? o_O
Because for them it is "sensible" to get you completely disarmed so you will get in the box care much more easily.

Last Edited:
Until Caesar got p*ssed and ordered the offening proconsul fed to Colossseum lions or similar...
Um, the Colosseum was started under Vespasian (and finished under Titus), a little over a hundred years after Julius Caesar got deaded...

Historical Lives Matter... :D

Last Edited:
King 5 video

"Bill bans magazines"

Victim says the quiet part outloud
"won't stop mass shootings"

I suggest this woman takes a walk downtown Seattle on 3rd Ave near the McDonalds for one city block and see it she can avoid being mugged or something, With Seattle Police retiring, or taking jobs in other cities.

Fast Forward to 16:12 to see 3rd Ave in downtown Seattle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top