JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All the ranges near me in Portland won't allow it. Usually shoot at Vancouver Pitts they also don't allow them there either! Any outdoor spots I can travel too?
While it's a bit of a drive Tritec in Salem allows rifles up to .308 I believe. You should be good there, give them a call to check if you're interested.

Unless this is now considered a sbr and you don't have a tax stamp for it. Then I'm not sure if any range will be cool with you shooting it on their premises.

Downtown Portland? Seems to be all the rage lately….

beer-3321152_dfc97_hd.jpeg

That's only allowed during drive-by's if you have one of those obnoxiously loud clapped out duck-fart faux race-cars that blows blue smoke out the tail-pipe and has a dopey bolt-on whale-tail spoiler on the trunk lid.
Haven't seen many of those around the past few years. Maybe that fad has faded some?

DID THEY GIVE YOU A REASON WHY? BECAUSE THAT'D BE HELPFUL INFORMATION. ALSO, I'M MATCHING YOUR ENERGY BY USING ALL CAPS TO SHOW YOU I'M YELLING AND VERY EXCITED JUST LIKE YOUR TITLE SUGGESTS

Thanks!!
While it's a bit of a drive Tritec in Salem allows rifles up to .308 I believe. You should be good there, give them a call to check if you're interested.

Unless this is now considered a sbr and you don't have a tax stamp for it. Then I'm not sure if any range will be cool with you shooting it on their premises.

That's only allowed during drive-by's if you have one of those obnoxiously loud clapped out duck-fart faux race-cars that blows blue smoke out the tail-pipe and has a dopey bolt-on whale-tail spoiler on the trunk lid.
It's all the BMWs, Subarus, Audis, etc. that are slammed to the ground (stance nation bro!) and back fire…. The kids and some adults think it's sooooooo cool. That way it "sounds like gun shots" before the actual gun shots. Lol. It's their own trendy version of warning shots.

Luckily they shoot about as well as they drive.

Well maybe OUR timings off! Every damn day I have some dick head in a rice rocket with his stupid azz poppity pop pop bubblegum exhaust going off. It makes me think I'm being shot at :s0114:
Honestly I was thinking about this the other day. I really haven't seen any lowered POS fart can cars in a while. I mean every now and then sure but not like it was 10 years ago. I JUST drove from Beaverton to FG and I didn't see even one. Hopefully that trend is dying and never to return.

Honestly I was thinking about this the other day. I really haven't seen any lowered POS fart can cars in a while. I mean every now and then sure but not like it was 10 years ago. I JUST drove from Beaverton to FG and I didn't see even one. Hopefully that trend is dying and never to return.
We just need another fast and furious. Lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top