JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While it's a bit of a drive Tritec in Salem allows rifles up to .308 I believe. You should be good there, give them a call to check if you're interested.

Unless this is now considered a sbr and you don't have a tax stamp for it. Then I'm not sure if any range will be cool with you shooting it on their premises.
308, they won't let me shoot my 50bmg there, lol. But I go to Four Corners Rod and Gun Club and my 50bmg is permitted there...

Haha and just like that I saw one in FG about 5 minutes ago. It looked like a stock POS civic but it was loud. :D It does indeed look to still be a thing.

Tritec in Salem is very strict on their range rules, and pretty rude about it as well. I don't go there anymore. They do have full auto rentals though so maybe they would allow it.

Tritec in Salem is very strict on their range rules, and pretty rude about it as well. I don't go there anymore. They do have full auto rentals though so maybe they would allow it.
All times I've gone it was a good experience, I was not regular but they knew most times I was teaching former non-firearm people the basics on how to handle and shoot a firearm...

They were fairly relaxed, even when I brought my own targets (splatter reactive to help people see their shots better that they did not offer) and only bought their cardboard backer. Most times not even charged for bringing my own ammo...

I've since joined a local range so it's been a good year plus since I've been to tritac, but it was always a good experience...

Isn't Micro Draco a pistol? I never thought of it as a riffle..am I wrong?
That's kind of a philosophical question at this point. Legally it is a pistol because it doesn't have a stock. Functionally it's based off of a design that started as a rifle, and shoots rifle ammunition. Firing rifle ammo through a short barrel means a lot of unburnt powder is coming out the muzzle, which means a big flash and a big boom, more so than if you were firing the same round through a longer barrel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top