JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon's very own Paul Harrell has been nominated for TheGundies, in 2 categories: Best Outdoorsman, and Most likely to survive the apocalypse. Unlike at least half of the people nominated for this award who are just talking heads in a home office, Paul actually gets out there and shoots! Rain or shine, hot, cold, snow....broken hip... whatever, he actually demonstrates what he's talking about. Got to meet him once in Rickreal, very down to earth guy.

So get out there and vote, remember you can vote once per day til the contest is over, and you have the chance to win prizes from the sponsors.

www.thegundies.com

I would bet a doll'a I know the first two flavored words Paul probably used when he found out he was nominated.

"Influencer" self appreciation awards... yeah... I'm sure that's high on his "life aspirations" list.:s0140:

I would bet a doll'a I know the first two flavored words Paul probably used when he found out he was nominated.

"Influencer" self appreciation awards... yeah... I'm sure that's high on his "life aspirations" list.:s0140:
Haha yeah... visited the community tab on his youtube channel recently ?

I mean yeah i doubt he cares, but he did mention it, and if I get a chance to win free gun stuff for taking 30 sec per day to click something I thought it was worthwhile

Never heard of TheGundies and had to google Paul Harrell to remember who that was. Shrug.
Me neither. But not a great name for an award is it? Sounds like a special pair pair of underwear you can soil, and keep doing your job for up to 12 hours with no one knowing.

Last Edited:
Me neither. But not a great name for an award is it? Sounds like a special pair pair of under ware you can soil, and keep doing your job for up to 12 hours with no one knowing.
I don't even wanna know how you know how long they are effective for.... Nuh Uh!! :D

Unlike at least half of the people nominated for this award who are just talking heads in a home office, Paul actually gets out there and shoots!
Paul who?

1701561113709.png

Oregon's very own Paul Harrell has been nominated for TheGundies, in 2 categories: Best Outdoorsman, and Most likely to survive the apocalypse. Unlike at least half of the people nominated for this award who are just talking heads in a home office, Paul actually gets out there and shoots! Rain or shine, hot, cold, snow....broken hip... whatever, he actually demonstrates what he's talking about. Got to meet him once in Rickreal, very down to earth guy.

So get out there and vote, remember you can vote once per day til the contest is over, and you have the chance to win prizes from the sponsors.

www.thegundies.com
Thanks for posting the link. I recall that Paul had mentioned this recently, but I had never heard of it, so I totally forgot to look it up.:)

actually Pauls a really good youtube channel and worth watching but I'm not going to give a website my email address and its password just to vote for someone thats just dumb marketing right there, no reason to require a password.

actually Pauls a really good youtube channel and worth watching but I'm not going to give a website my email address and its password just to vote for someone thats just dumb marketing right there, no reason to require a password.
I would create a totally new password and not give them one that I use already for anything else. It's a drag but oh well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top