JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all. New member here, and this is my first time starting a post on anything, anywhere. :) Anyway, I am looking for help on getting some grip dimensions for a .380 auto...Possibly Colt mustang, Sig P238, or Kimber. I purchased these sterling grips on a recent pick, and am not certain what they fit. I thought Colt Mustang, but having sold mine recently, I no longer am able to check the dimensions. I have attached a pic with the dimensions of the grips in question. I was just hoping someone might be able to compare it with theirs and let me know how wrong I am. :) The other thing that is throwing me a bit is the indent at the bottom corner on one of the grips. I have seen pistols that have that indent on both grips, or not at all, but never on just one of the two grips. Possibly a mistake, or not needed??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, but I also know that time is a very valuable thing. Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

20230307_113428.jpg 20230307_113432.jpg

Well those grips are not for the Sig P238 \ Colt Mustang..
Holes for the stock screws are 2.375 center to center
Bottom to center of first hole .625
Stock width 1.375
Stock heigth 3.0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class