JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

To Streamlight....or not to Streamlight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Looking to get TLR-6 for my Kimber Micro 9. What are your thoughts ON HOW IT LOOKS?

Streamlight.jpg 20240109_173504.jpg

It's your gun. My opinion is meaningless on the issue Imo. I have an opinion of kimber based only on reputation/reports that I will keep to myself especially as I've never shot one so I may be wrong.

I will say I have one edc gun that is pretty ugly. But it has never had any sort of failure and has a sterling rep. I really don't care about looks for my edc (only function) but I do care about it for every other gun.

Flashlights on a gun make sense.
So do optics
So do super extended mags
So do big mag wells
So do extended slide releases…

Do you see where I'm going with this?
I love simplicity. For me less is more, with few exceptions. So it's no light for me. I do get it though and don't think you made a bad decision at all. It makes a lot of sense

On the fence because I wouldn't actually see it while using the gun, so how it looks is kind of a minor point. I looked at one of those for my Shield but the "barely twice as bright as a cell phone flashlight" was tough to get past

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top