JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all. New member here, and this is my first time starting a post on anything, anywhere. :) Anyway, I am looking for help on getting some grip dimensions for a .380 auto...Possibly Colt mustang, Sig P238, or Kimber. I purchased these sterling grips on a recent pick, and am not certain what they fit. I thought Colt Mustang, but having sold mine recently, I no longer am able to check the dimensions. I have attached a pic with the dimensions of the grips in question. I was just hoping someone might be able to compare it with theirs and let me know how wrong I am. :) The other thing that is throwing me a bit is the indent at the bottom corner on one of the grips. I have seen pistols that have that indent on both grips, or not at all, but never on just one of the two grips. Possibly a mistake, or not needed??? Any help would be greatly appreciated, but I also know that time is a very valuable thing. Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

20230307_113428.jpg 20230307_113432.jpg

Well those grips are not for the Sig P238 \ Colt Mustang..
Holes for the stock screws are 2.375 center to center
Bottom to center of first hole .625
Stock width 1.375
Stock heigth 3.0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show