JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

^2,ooo projectiles for 9mm 124grn.
If you had your own brass, you'd have no brass to buy.

Hodgdon Titegroup Smokeless Powder | Powder Valley
For 9mm, you'd only use somewhere around 3lbs, I would guess.

And when primers return to regular prices, they're usually around $40/1k.

You can do the math. If you shoot A LOT, then for 9mm and 5.56 you could save a good chunk of change. The savings exponentially increase for the calibers I've mentioned earlier.

I went to train shooting steel on Sunday. I must've shot 300 .45acp thru my 1911. And I've shot steel consistantly for the past 4weeks straight, shooting 9, 45, 556, and 12ga.

I think you're ready to get into it.

Dang guys... now I am curious about reloading. In the long term or future, I would love to load match grade 5.56 (especially because I am having a heck of a time finding it for sale)
Yes sir. Your just getting started @kylej24 77 SMK and weighed charge of VV N 140. Winchester brass. High Quality 223 Match Ammo
DSC00181.JPG

That's where I'm at now too. I've been reloading a ton of plinking FMJ 223 and the real savings comes with the 66gr and heavier match grade ammo that I wouldn't even try when seeing it on the shelf for $1+ a round

Derailing my own thread: I am now curious about reloading. What are some good resources for me to watch so I know what equipment and material to purchase?

Derailing my own thread: I am now curious about reloading. What are some good resources for me to watch so I know what equipment and material to purchase?
I think there are quite a few threads in here in the reloading forum about exactly that! Lots of extremely helpful folk in here more than willing to help you out!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top