JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Need more details; if you couldn't sign up how could they charge your card?
Ahh, If you google them you see that you must pay a membership fee. My guess is that Carlos sighed up, paid $24-95, and then couldn't get access to the sight.

Good luck, I hope you get your CC charge reversed,, and thanks for the heads-up, but I have to ask why would you pay for info that is so readily available free from the powder manufacturers websites?

Part of their privacy statement...

Your personal data are processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data privacy laws. The following provisions describe the type, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and utilizing personal data. This data privacy policy applies only to our web pages. If links on our pages route you to other pages, please inquire there about how your data are handled in such cases.

"German
data privacy laws"? :s0153:

Yes I had to pay to sign up first and then went to go access the information.

I do everything else online so I thought this would be great.

I'm just going to go by hard copy books.

Ahh, If you google them you see that you must pay a membership fee. My guess is that Carlos sighed up, paid $24-95, and then couldn't get access to the sight.

Exactly

At first I thought it was going to be one of those sites that look like the official sites of Manufacturers and they want you to purchase using zelle or PayPal.

There's others that have posted around the internet saying that they've had a good experience with them but websites that are down really freaked me out. your whole business model is based upon having access to the information and when someone goes there if they can't get it the reliability of your product goes down the toilet

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top