JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

^2,ooo projectiles for 9mm 124grn.
If you had your own brass, you'd have no brass to buy.

Hodgdon Titegroup Smokeless Powder | Powder Valley
For 9mm, you'd only use somewhere around 3lbs, I would guess.

And when primers return to regular prices, they're usually around $40/1k.

You can do the math. If you shoot A LOT, then for 9mm and 5.56 you could save a good chunk of change. The savings exponentially increase for the calibers I've mentioned earlier.

I went to train shooting steel on Sunday. I must've shot 300 .45acp thru my 1911. And I've shot steel consistantly for the past 4weeks straight, shooting 9, 45, 556, and 12ga.

I think you're ready to get into it.

Dang guys... now I am curious about reloading. In the long term or future, I would love to load match grade 5.56 (especially because I am having a heck of a time finding it for sale)
Yes sir. Your just getting started @kylej24 77 SMK and weighed charge of VV N 140. Winchester brass. High Quality 223 Match Ammo
DSC00181.JPG

That's where I'm at now too. I've been reloading a ton of plinking FMJ 223 and the real savings comes with the 66gr and heavier match grade ammo that I wouldn't even try when seeing it on the shelf for $1+ a round

Derailing my own thread: I am now curious about reloading. What are some good resources for me to watch so I know what equipment and material to purchase?

Derailing my own thread: I am now curious about reloading. What are some good resources for me to watch so I know what equipment and material to purchase?
I think there are quite a few threads in here in the reloading forum about exactly that! Lots of extremely helpful folk in here more than willing to help you out!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top