JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2ndAmendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.
Here's what you need to do:
First - vote on this one.
Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.
The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

What was the story about? I mean the second amendment does say we have the right to bear arms. So is this a vote of do we think it should still include that, or just a knowledge test?
Either way, voted yes. 97% - 2% - 1%

This poll is making the rounds (again) via email and forums. The poll began in 2007, ran for a week or so, when they stopped counting. I can't tell you why USA Today doesn't take it down, except perhaps to try and give us gun folks a false sense of hope.

When you click on the poll link, in the internet address bar, you will quickly learn that it was posted in 2007. One of the voices in my head tells me there is a guy at USA Today who checks it from time-to-time to see how many gunners he fooled today.

Sorry.

LOL.

No wonder it's so lopsided.
I guess reading a whole thread would have resolved the confusion.

I voted in this when it first came out and was posted up on all the gun forums. What really matters is that just like other main street media, they never published the results as they did not turn out how they wanted them to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top