JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All day...hummm

The Utah Concealed Carry Permit Course is a 4 hour course that consists of classroom training only. NO LIVE FIRE AND NO QUALIFICATION!
Yep I know put the range here it is all day 08:30 to 16:30 and it is all classroom .
But that's the one that is close to my house.

Now I don't know but I have been told 50 rounds but I asked yesterday and the guy told me no Shooting .
Lol we will see I will bring gun ammo and a writing pen and paper like they say .
I don't care just as long as I get it done

And I'm going to ask if me taking this class will get me a Oregon permit.
It should I think.
Hell the fact of the matter is I can learn more from Shooting with friends .like @AndyinEverson than I will ever learn in a class room.but you got to do what you got to do.

Lol me and @AndyinEverson .
Him teaching me how to load a 150 year old pistol .COLT NAVY.lol there not going to teach This in the UTAH class.hehehe 2772.jpeg

This will be a good spot to put this post .
Im thankful for meeting @AndyinEverson here on NWFA .he has got me into the muzzleloader thing and he is a great shooter .and has taught me some stuff I didn't know.
And he has been there done that .
Thanks Andy .
Looking forward to doing some more Shooting.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top