JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't bother with Washington, I got my Utah permit that is recognized by Washington and several other states.

Why putz with scheduling a class, fingerprints, & mail when you take a drive [some shorter than for others] then walk into WA PD/Sheriff agency say hello, walk out, wait a short period for the processing & mail to arrive with your unlaminated WA non-resident permit?

Easy peszy...

For me it was so I could get about 30 other states as well. Now i have Wa, Idaho, Nevada and several others. If you only go to Washington then yes, just go fill out the paperwork

Why putz with scheduling a class, fingerprints, & mail when you take a drive [some shorter than for others] then walk into WA PD/Sheriff agency say hello, walk out, wait a short period for the processing & mail to arrive with your unlaminated WA non-resident permit?

Easy peszy...

For us the Oregon and Utah class with pictures and prints ran all in one. Utah gives you reciprocity with more states.

Question about the Utah CCW. If I am Military AD living in Washington with a Utah CCW would I be able to skip the 10 waiting period if I bought a handgun?

Question about the Utah CCW. If I am Military AD living in Washington with a Utah CCW would I be able to skip the 10 waiting period if I bought a handgun?
Probably not it just depends I got a Washington permit and wait 10 days for a shotgun.
I wait every time .

I didn't bother with Washington, I got my Utah permit that is recognized by Washington and several other states.
If you live in Washington to get a Utah permit you must have a Washington permit to take the class for a Utah permit.
Or have your paperwork that shows you are waiting for your Washington permit.

hope nothing changed, back then i just went in and applied.

at least WA is nice enough to give us the permit without any hassle like Oregon.

still have to wait when you purchase firearms, even with the permit (background check delay) :p no biggie for me.

hope nothing changed, back then i just went in and applied.

at least WA is nice enough to give us the permit without any hassle like Oregon.

still have to wait when you purchase firearms, even with the permit (background check delay) :p no biggie for me.
I did the paper work and finger prints they said 30 days I got mine in 18 days but I went through my local PD here in Anacortes.
They are pretty fast .
I go on Sunday to get my UTAH license.
All day class

I did the paper work and finger prints they said 30 days I got mine in 18 days but I went through my local PD here in Anacortes.
They are pretty fast .
I go on Sunday to get my UTAH license.
All day class

All day...hummm

The Utah Concealed Carry Permit Course is a 4 hour course that consists of classroom training only. NO LIVE FIRE AND NO QUALIFICATION!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top