JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dunno, how I was dumb:s0131: or smart enough to get involved in a not too hilarious discussion with so many experts. I just hope some dumb or stupid kid reads this and realizes that Glocks and for that matter many stryker fired pistols don't belong in your packpack or pockets, school bag. I am going to post a thread in the handgun section "Striker fired pistols" and I hope some of you will avail yourselves to discuss the various type stryker pistol systems out there so our educational levels on them will be enhanced. Spad

When I first got into guns my first one was a G17... I got it cause i had shot one of my uncles........ When I decided to get my CHL I decided i did not want to carry the glock because of no manual safety and that bothered me... i kept trying different handguns but came back to the glock with this conclusion... u cant expect the gun to work around you... if you are going to carry a gun with no safety you should train with that gun, learn everything you can about it.. its functions, how it shoots recoil etc.. Carrying a gun with out a holster in your pocket safety or not, your just an effing idiot.. I like my lil guys down there... you should always have your trigger covered, no matter what safety features your gun has..

You must treat your gun with respect.. and be cautious of them.. my finger is my safety... and my finder will never touch the trigger unless im prepared to use it.. if you have to have your on the trigger when you pull the gun get a water gun..

I trust my life with one everyday.. and i wouldn't have it any other way..

Well, the anti-gun nuts have been saying for a long time, basically guns have a mind of their own, they kill people. Maybe the glock was possessed, sort of like the movie about the killer car, "Christine".

My Glock must like me. It has been sitting quietly in the safe with a round in the chamber since I got it. No holes in the back of the safe so far.

+1 Why folks still want to believe this is beyond me.

A Glock cannot go off when dropped.

The trigger block has to be disengaged for the trigger to be pulled.

The trigger has to be pulled in order for the striker block to be disengaged.

The trigger has to be pulled in order for the striker to be fully pulled to the rear so there is enough spring force on the striker to set off a primer.

The odds of anything in a bag, even through the trigger guard, oriented in such a way as to disengage the block and cause the trigger to be pulled under the weight of the gun or stuff in the bag is astronomical at the least.

The Glock did not go off when dropped.

Just my opinion.

Actually, I think Glocks are good guns,:s0155: they have really revolutionized auto pistols. Thier coming out has changed auto pistols for the better. If they had a manual safety I would have one in a minute. I sold my Glock because it didn't have one. Spad

I did the same thing for the same reason!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

They should make a new law in schools saying kids can only carry guns on their waist, not in backpacks. That should solve anymore of these problems. What does everyone think?

I think they ought to make a law outlawing anyone under the age of 21 from owing a gun.
I think they ought to make a law outlawing guns in schools.
I think they ought to make a law outlawing murder.
I think they ought to make a law outlawing ....?

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Didn't hear it was a Beretta, latest was he was reaching into the bag. My only point was if it was a Glock, not the gun to put in a backpack or pocket, no manual safety. To say he was dumb, think about we no longer educate safe firearms handeling. Just mention the word gun and the lefty freakos go off like untamed rockets. Even though he was wrong having the gun, just think some safety education might have saved these others from grevious injury. Spad

you are talking about a idiot HS kid that failed his grade multiple times. Sorry but some times, you can't simply fix the stupid. Oh and I carry a Glock in my laptop bag in a holster every single day. Glocks are just fine to be carried in a bag or pocket. However, they are not safe in the hands of idiots no matter what actions are taken. LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top