JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The other day in the news, there was an announcement that S. was closing many of their coffee shops ALL across this nation due to CRIME and due to the safety of their employees.

Managers and employees kept on making complaints and INCIDENT REPORTS and someone decided that it was NOT worth it to keep them open.

Plus a LOT of them had people using their bathrooms and the FREE LOADERS left messes and they did not even BUY a coffee there.

Drug and booze crapola including needles were left in those bathrooms. Plus some other real messes if you get my drift here.

Plus some BUMS were using them as their own private showers/sinks from what I read elsewhere when it comes to the few TRANSIENT bums who DO BATHE.

Cate

CEO was on some clip other day crying about the lack of law enforcement. :s0140:
Same CEO that ran to every woke BS that was ever thrown up. Supported the snow flakes who did not want Cops in the place. Same one who jumped to the defense of "people without housing" being able to use his restrooms. Now that its costing him on his bottom line he suddenly sees the light? He can enjoy what he asked for.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the Utopian Dream cooked up by the Democraps the last 50 years, they know so much more then you and I how things should be! This is squarely at the feet of the dem supermajority in the Blue areas!

BUT, But, but.......Why?
.......the stores will be closed because the company is unable to guarantee the safety of its employees in the locations in question due to an increase in violence, drug use and other societal problems.
I'm sure that the former workers will be elated.

What does the Corporation and CEO say?

Reinventing Starbucks.

Hummmm.....SB even has their own "Outreach Worker."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I've been seeing things online stating these stores were also trying to unionize, and Starbucks has been a firm anti-union company.

I've been seeing things online stating these stores were also trying to unionize, and Starbucks has been a firm anti-union company.
Of course they have, and of course the Co has fought it. Being "woke" all sounds great but, those in charge still want to make money. It was this kind of thing that made me "wake up" to the party who is all in on Unions, while at the same time not wanting them. Union for thee, not for me, kind of thing. Parents were SUPER pro everything left. Yet would scream and yell as the party they voted for hosed them. As I began to see it and would ask they reacted as normal, got angry that I asked. :s0092:

This is what I have read all over - national news online and even when it comes to some LOCAL coffee shops from A to Z.

The stories have been on tv (I only have OTA TV reception on purpose.) and on our local radio stations.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR