JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was watching YouTube and found a video with comments and some other info on the Web about problems with Armscor ammo. Who uses Armscor ammo and what was your experience? I have 1500 rounds of Armscor 9mm.
I've never run any of their factory stuff. I had a friend that had bought a case of 5.56 he brought along on a shoot and it gave him nightmares in 2 different rifles I know to have always been good reliable firearms so I've always avoided it.

However, not long ago I bought some 5.56 tracers that were supposed to be loaded in new LC brass and primers by US Cartridge... which is a private US ammo mfg.... and when it arrived I discovered they were actually loaded in armscor casings and definitely not LC primers. Duly marked and packaged "US cartridge" ammo. I purchased through a fairly reputable and well used by many retailer so I was not too happy about the inaccurate product description, but..... of the 40 or so rounds I've shot off since then I haven't had any issues with them.

One of the things my friend was dealing with was sizing inconsistency in the casings themselves. Maybe US cartridge is paying enough attention to properly QC them, or armscor is just doing better than they used to(?)

In any case though, I have zero plans of every buying armscor factory ammo, or for that matter, any more US cartridge ammo either. 40 rounds isn't much of a true sampling, however, it has been just fine... I just despise any mfg that resorts to false advertising and vote with my wallet.

Their .45 worked in my glock and every 1911 I've shot so far. But it was a long time ago.

That being said, it was the worst shooting ammo I've ever had too. No one could get a decent group with that ammo.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads