JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will say that I don't currently own a glock but I have in the past sold it cause it just didn't fit my hand and I had a few problems with new shooters limp wristing and getting a stove pipe.

One thing I have heard is that more than a few cops (and others i'm sure) have shot themselves in the toes when they dropped their glock and tried to catch it......... guess thats human nature can't really train away that. I didn't really think much of it until I saw someone do it while I was out shooting luckily it was a smith auto that had been decocked the guy fumbled it coming out of the holster and caught it mid-air with his middle finger in the trigger gaurd and the business end pointed at his leg. It didn't go off but it sure could have.

For new shooters I prefer the XD for the fact that it is simple to use it, has a grip saftey, and tends to handle limp wristing a little better (Grip design?)

All that said if anyone has a beat glock 17 they'd like to sell I want to try out a at home grip reduction and stipple job so maybe it'll fit my hand

My friend the auto mechanic tells me Glock is making a car now too, with a built-in throttle safety.

There's a smaller gas pedal on the surface of the normal gas pedal. It doesn't move unless you actually put your foot on it! Then, and only then, will it accelerate like a normal vehicle.

I can't name all the moving parts that make it work like my buddy can. But that doesn't matter. He says it's much safer than other cars!

My friend the auto mechanic tells me Glock is making a car now too, with a built-in throttle safety.

There's a smaller gas pedal on the surface of the normal gas pedal. It doesn't move unless you actually put your foot on it! Then, and only then, will it accelerate like a normal vehicle.

I can't name all the moving parts that make it work like my buddy can. But that doesn't matter. He says it's much safer than other cars!

I bet Toyota would licence that technology. >.>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads