JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it unpopular locally, nationally, or globally? Did I win?

ZomboMeme(17).jpg

Prius'es are gay.
Unpopular opinion:
The Prius is the most practical car ever designed and most every household should have one in the driveway.
  • Comfortably seating 4 adults, can easily go 300k trouble free miles all while getting 50+ mpg.
  • A plug-in hybrid could allow you to not use a single drop of gas commuting but take extended trips without worrying about charging stations like electric cars.

*disclaimer
I don't own a Prius, hybrid or electric car.

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is the hottest and most intelligent woman ever elected to Congress...

(according to my brother, who apparently suffered too many concussions in his younger years)

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
That one I have lost track of the people I have heard use as "proof" it did not happen. Trying to explain to them the properties of steel used in a building nets only them with eye's glazed over as they just don't want to hear it. The one place I work the steel beams that support the place are exposed on the mechanical floors. I showed a couple of them how the beams are coated wit fire proofing for just this reason. Told them the steel can't burn so why do they require them to be coated like that? Again the eye's glaze over and it becomes a waste of time. :s0092:

That one I have lost track of the people I have heard use as "proof" it did not happen. Trying to explain to them the properties of steel used in a building nets only them with eye's glazed over as they just don't want to hear it. The one place I work the steel beams that support the place are exposed on the mechanical floors. I showed a couple of them how the beams are coated wit fire proofing for just this reason. Told them the steel can't burn so why do they require them to be coated like that? Again the eye's glaze over and it becomes a waste of time. :s0092:
Aluminum dust (from say, a disintegrating airplane, maybe?), plus rust from the steel structures, and high temp flames from burning jet fuel = thermite?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top