JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 2012 Nisan Xterra with 90k on it. I've blue book the value and seem accurate. Ranges from 10k to 14k (trade vs private sale)

Excellent condition with newer tires (last year Michelin)

Are these SUVs in demand or popular in a way that listing on the high end would still have party's looking?

I've noticed used trucks and some SUVs going for high prices when advertised (private and dealers) obviously listing high doesn't mean selling at that price necessarily as most sales are negotiable but I've haven't bought or sold any vehicles for so long I'm shocked at some of the pricing I'm seeing.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks.

Note: was wife's SUV but because of her medical condition she will no longer drive and selling this SUV will go towards a wheelchair van.

Last Edited:
Due to the interrupted supply chain worldwide, all used cars are going for premium prices.

I've read that people are selling slightly higher than they bought 2-3 years ago with 20K additional miles now. So basically, they got paid for taking care of the car.

Always list high, unless you are in a hurry to sell. Also, have a bottom dollar amount already decided before listing.

Best of luck with the sale.

Right now there is a shortage on almost everything do to the moronic way the people voters put in are running things. This is why used are selling so well. Of course with gas going back to prices it was before some are going to look at that but, there is always market for these. Right now the people making new are playing hell getting the stuff they need so there is again "shortage". So if you were thinking of selling it's a sellers market but, if you need another vehicle? You will be competing with a lot of people who also are looking of course.

List it a few grand above blue book and be ready to negotiate down a bit!

Had a couple offers on my Triumph for almost triple it's value, been kinda tempted to let it go, but will see, kinda want another Jeep CJ-5 or -7!

Ya. Have to get a wheelchair van. Insurance doesn't pay for transport to outpatient rehab or any transportation. I'll need to take her to other doctor appointments as well. Right now I can use a transfer board to move her in the home for everything and would have to do that to get her in our vehicles. Very laborious and takes two to transfer her out of a vehicle.

I'm her 24/7 caregiver and she will take time to see if she can regain the use of her right side (arm and leg) I'll sell this Xterra and my Ford Focus to have the money to get a used wheelchair van.

eh MK, there's other options ;)

wheelchairpullingcar.jpg

Everyone says their cars are in excellent condition..... mine are in fair condition with most systems still functional and better than 90% paint coverage! Tires even have some tread left

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top