JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That pretty much sums it up. Though when he got to the part about people actively searching for every bit of information they could find about the rona. I haven't searched for info on it in a year and a half. Because I've had enough of hearing about it. It's everywhere and there's no trusting of what comes out now. Propaganda is all it is.

Bunch of mentally sick humans.

That pretty much sums it up. Though when he got to the part about people actively searching for every bit of information they could find about the rona. I haven't searched for info on it in a year and a half. Because I've had enough of hearing about it. It's everywhere and there's no trusting of what comes out now. Propaganda is all it is.

Bunch of mentally sick humans.
Not much has changed in a year. It's still 99.97% survivable and the vax is still not properly tested and still doesn't work the way they said it would.

Not much has changed in a year. It's still 99.97% survivable and the vax is still not properly tested and still doesn't work the way they said it would.
"Doesn't work like they PROMISED it would" Fixed it for ya!;) We have been told by the"experts":p for over a year now that getting jabbed is the anwser to end the scamdemic right? LOL!!!!! Not only is not working like they claimed, now the same experts are trying to convince us that you need 3-4 jabs (probably more) and oh yeah, face diapers don't work (as the smart ones said from the beginning) but keep wearing them anyway because we know better than you! The experts? Yeah, they can go F@*K themselves!

Joe Rogan is really a good interviewer. That interview was possibly a game changer.
He asks great questions and seems to have good instinct as to where and how to steer the conversation. It probably doesn't hurt that he has experience doing stand-up comedy. That's a brutal occupation but I imagine one could gain a lot of poise and people skills.

What if that qualified individual had already (pre-Covid, in the '80s) killed thousands of people with a drug that hadn't been sufficiently tested?
Or if that "qualified individual" leads a company that has had to pay out more criminal penalty fines than anyone, individual or otherwise, ever has in any country?
To add to this, what if that individual who had killed thousands with AZT was recorded agreeing with the statement (in a conversation with the head of the u.s. biomedical advanced research and development authority) that a "disruptive event" will be required to move us from egg based vaccine manufacture to mRNA vaccines PRIOR to COVID, even referencing "an avian virus originating in china"?

Last Edited:
Today.
A lawsuit filed by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency produced documents from Pfizer revealing that its Covid-19 vaccine caused all of the pregnant women in its trial to miscarry.

The wife of a colleague of mine just had a healthy baby girl. We don't discuss politics at all but when I told him how happy I was, especially given the recent dramatic increase in miscarriages, it was clear that he knew. So relieved. Good guy. I have a few friends with young kids and some are quite Liberal (not Left; that's a different religion altogether) and I worry for them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top