JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Legislators should take a Hippocratic oath to do no harm in the laws they make.

Don't write and pass any stupid laws because it makes you feel good, yet takes away rights from law abiding citizens.

Legislators should take a Hippocratic oath to do no harm in the laws they make.

Don't write and pass any stupid laws because it makes you feel good, yet takes away rights from law abiding citizens.

Actually, all recent gun control bills in the Oregon legislature have declared that a public safety "EMERGENCY" existed, which the legislation was addressing.

By declaring such an emergency situation, such bills, if past and actually signed into law by the Governor, will then go into effect very quickly.

So our representatives are portraying themselves as being public saviors.

I'm not sure, though, that Prozanski is the right man to save Oregon. Obviously, some people think that he is.

8162fd8358cf46ee700da7f67a953402.jpg

We've tried 3 times to oust Peter DeFazio but there are too many lib's in our district to get it done. Oregon is already a liberal state run by those who are out to feather their own nests. All you have to do is look at the results of our last and even the previous elections. Now we've lost our 2nd amendment Sheriff and I haven't a clue what the new one is going to do. Josephine County is run by Grants Pass voters and the rest of us can take it or leave it. I'm really sorry we had to move here from AZ and now we're stuck here. Too old to relocate again even if I could convince my other half to do so.
You young folks are the ones that are going to have to make the changes, you will be here a lot longer than I will and you'll have to live with it. So get to work and make the changes you'll need in order to keep your freedoms.
Gabby

The problem is more and more Uber liberals moving here and they keep voting to make Oregon a "California with trees." You would think after seeing Dems tank the economy and take away most personal liberties in California for 20 years they would have learned.

Hence the reason liberalism IS a mental disorder. ;)
You are correct, liberalism IS a MENTAL DISORDER! Many psychologists have written books about this human behavior defect. They are SOCIOPATHS that do not care who or what gets destroyed as long as they get what they want. Control Freaks and that is their twisted agenda. They can only go so far before TSHTF.

Elitist, hedonistic, wannabe tyrants... Most of them anyway, the remaining are lucky to figure their way out of a wet paper bag.

Just an objective observation. o_O
Ha, lol! I was originally going to say liberalism IS a MENTAL DISORDER because they were born without a Brain. It,s a good thing that paper bag is WET or else they would try to burn the bag while inside to escape.

Focus, folks!!! The menace facing those in Oregon is an I594 clone. As discussed ad nauseum in this forum, the Bloomboogers lied repeatedly about the scope and effects of I594, notably that I594 affected only gun sales. The character flaw is not whether a person is a liberal, but whether (s)he is willing to lie to promote the cause. The lies are the weakness. Exploit them.

Fight = Write + Educate + Protest + Vote

If we did one thing, and one thing only, it would be to get gun owners to vote. All the liberals from California that have moved here would not mean anything if responsible people got off their tookasses and voted. The majority of voters in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho are still traditionalists that lean conservative. It's only in the densely populated areas where liberals rule and then elect a controlling number of state legislators.

The reality is that a smaller percentage of liberals will do their public duty and vote as compared to conservatives (except, of course, for dead and out of state liberals who vote up to 500% of the time, not to mentioned those bussed in to vote for free booze).

Last Edited:
That Bloomberg is Satan incarnate himself.

Does anyone know why he hates guns so much? As a New Yorker, I can see him growing up in a liberal, anti-gun environment. But why is he so set on imposing gun control on the rest of the country?? Why??

He especially hates semiauto guns. Actually, he hates just about any type of gun, I think.

Here he is holding one of the demonic firearms that he wishes to rid the earth of:

View attachment 136111

View attachment 136112
That title goes to obummer. Bloomberg is just a minion delivery boy.

bloomberg has repeatedly stated that the NRA is his enemy #1 and his goal is to destroy the NRA.

why are you following bloomberg's marching orders and doing his work for him? it's baffling.

your abandoning the NRA pleases bloomberg and the gun grabbers greatly. it's exactly what they want you to do.

3 guesses why they do it.....

does Lapierre deserve a million dollar salary? put 3/4 of that money into stopping the gun control OR THERE WILL BE NO NRA OR GUNS TO WORRY ABOUT
fund rasing is ok but when you phone 4 times a month then let Washington fall with little to no help & I dont expect much help for Oregon.........Im finished with people stuffing their pockets they look like the govt to me now

PROTIP: EVERY ORGANIZATION DOES FUNDRAISING

The piles of letters and solicitations I get from the humane society, cancer research orgs, etc. is the same.

Criticizing them for fundraising is derpy herp derp of the derpiest derp possible.

DONT DISMISS MY OPINION BECAUSE IT DOESNT WORK WITH YOURS...THERE ARE OTHER GUN ORGANIZATIONS THAT WILL DO MY MONEY A BETTER SERVICE.....and they dont freakin hound me for cash or try to bribe me with cheap swag;)

Bloomberg payroll ???
Does he pay well??????
[emoji53]

Well, no worries then guys. Wayne LaPierre is going to march in here and crush any UBC legislation. We can all just sit back and wait for them to save us. Time will show how much the NRA supports Oregonians.

Well, no worries then guys. Wayne LaPierre is going to march in here and crush any UBC legislation. We can all just sit back and wait for them to save us. Time will show how much the NRA supports Oregonians.

They do not help individual states with current legislative issues.
They aid in challenges after the azz's bill get passed because of voter and non voter stupidity.
Get off of bloombergs destroy the NRA bandwagon.
Shows you have no clue what the NRA actually does., and nor do many gun owners.
They are not your personal savior. Take responsibility for yourself and work to stop the bills.
This "ain't" welfare. People actually have to work to save the 2nd., Or as in Washington they lose it for lack of drive and effort and voter turnout. Only physical and mental firepower can compete with Bloomberg's Money.
NRA Bashers are the pro gun people's second enemy.

That or people who blindly support the NRA. I know you really believe the NRA is the greatest thing ever, but some of us know better. They are a bunch of shady political lobbyists. OFF will be here actually supporting Oregonians' rights.

Then I guess Oregonians will just have to get mad enough to organize and oust the Lefty panderers who are in it to remove our freedoms so they can tell us how to live. NRA can't be everywhere you know.
The sheep don't have a clue where they are being driven until it's too late when they are being shorn and butchered for meat, by which time it is way too late to do anything about it.
We are fast approaching that condition here as well as nationally.
So get with it youngsters the ball is in your court.
Gabby

Oregon is under communist control because that is the way Portland and Eugene want it. They elect virtually every key figure in the political arena. They do it because the rest of Oregon does not get out and vote against the commies. Bloomberg and others want this control not because they hate guns so much, they hate it that the people have a bit of choice. They want to control people the same way as the POS POTUS is controlling people under the guise of health care.

In the initial post Sen. Prozanski states that of 90,000 background checks 190 were denied. I would like to see where he gets his information and of those 190 checks, how many were denied and how many sere simply delayed. I think those two figures are misconstrued. A delay is not a denial. Furthermore, if there were 190 checks denied, that means someone not legally allowed to own a firearm was breaking the law. Were those people arrested and tried in court? I doubt it so where does public safety come into play under this system? It doesn't. Local high school kids have prevented more shootings and dangerous acts than background checks have. The kids listen to their peers and report that they are planning and steps are taken to prevent tragedies. The whole thing about BGC's is nothing but a shell game.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top