JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think Washington is doing the same thing, starting this month the state patrol is taking over background checks. It started in a couple western counties & is supposed to be state wide by year end. It will give Inslee & Ferguson another chance to screw things up

The unwilling are working hard not to see things they don't want to. Was just in California. Happy pappy people in great neighborhoods.

It's sad but when the flash mobs or God forbid, violence creeps out to the foothills, 90% or more will have no response. Or, more likely, when the criminals figure out the foothill dwellers have no response, the fun starts.

The connection is California already requires ammo BGCs and tax penalties. Those that cared probably left.

Indeed. There should be a permanent residency requirement with verification of actually living in the State that one is "representing " :rolleyes: not just maintain a property and only use it for visiting and campaigns
Yeah, but he looks so natural in a flannel shirt, jeans, and a ball cap. (NOT!)

The unwilling are working hard not to see things they don't want to. Was just in California. Happy pappy people in great neighborhoods.

It's sad but when the flash mobs or God forbid, violence creeps out to the foothills, 90% or more will have no response. Or, more likely, when the criminals figure out the foothill dwellers have no response, the fun starts.

The connection is California already requires ammo BGCs and tax penalties. Those that cared probably left.
I would LOVE to see than happen. The VERY wealthy have been pushing this stuff for a LONG time. One day the monster they created will turn on them and it will be fun to watch them scream when it does.

I would LOVE to see than happen. The VERY wealthy have been pushing this stuff for a LONG time. One day the monster they created will turn on them and it will be fun to watch them scream when it does.
Oh its already turning, especially in Cali, Chicago and NYC. All those smash and grabs happening at high end stores.

Oh its already turning, especially in Cali, Chicago and NYC. All those smash and grabs happening at high end stores.

They deserve every bit of it. Up north of me in King County some HIGH end places started to get hit and amazingly the Police were told to actually put a stop to it. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top