JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep it did happen in New Orleans but not in Texas mmmmm wonder why oh that's right the sheriff came out and said looting will not be tolerated looters will be shot

At any opportunity friends, hope you got some of those cash and carry parking lot buys before gun laws got restrictive...

It's times like these that cause 80% arms to rocket in sales, know what I mean...

Lol I probably shouldn't say this but I will anyway in this small town where I live I probably have more ammo and better guns and gear than the local police department JUST SAYING

That sound you hear? It's the black helicopters...next stop re-education.
I stole this from other thread but it fits 339120-e986e554d4fbf580e90e1990d40e7a02.jpg

Listened to the governor in a interview and he said that he had no authority under US constitutional law or under Virgin Islands law that gives him any authority to confiscate arms or munitions. It was geared to getting stuff to outfit the national guard from stores and depots instead of having to go through the normal procurement channels.

Listened to the governor in a interview and he said that he had no authority under US constitutional law or under Virgin Islands law that gives him any authority to confiscate arms or munitions. It was geared to getting stuff to outfit the national guard from stores and depots instead of having to go through the normal procurement channels.

x2 saw it on Tucker Carlson....

B.S. lock and load my friend

Once I see credible reports of confiscation from someone other than the daily caller or an NRA blog trying to garner some click bait I'll tend to believe that its actually happening. Im always ready but im not foolish enuff to believe everything I read on the internet.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads