JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a bit of context.

I saw the worst of New Orleans after Katrina; yes firearms were confiscated. I also saw the result of gangs counting coup, scores being settled, the burned buildings and the bodies.

I will not be without the means to defend my family.

What really is happening, time will tell.

Choose how you want to but in a situation like this if someone comes to my door and Says I need your guns and ammo guess what that someone is going to get shot or run out of breath running down the street lol because he ain't getting my guns and ammo

I hate to have to say this but if you haven't done anything wrong my friend's you have to fight because they will come up with some B.S.charges when it comes time for them to remove your guns and the way it's going they will be coming sooner or later

Read a piece early this morning where the VI Governor "explained" the order. Seize doesn't mean "seize", really. It just means that IF the National Guard needs weapons they can "borrow" them from gun stores and the like. He said that as an American Territory he cannot go against 2A rights. Sounds like another squirrelly pol trying to define what "is" really means. What a time we are living through.

This has been debunked as fake news FYI

... Please be advised that there is ABSOLUTELY NO effort to confiscate anyone's weapons. As a matter of law, when the National Guard is activated in an emgergency situation they are granted the power to seize weapons and other materials they deem necessary to carry out their mission. ...

I looked up the Second Amendment text and was surprised to see a recent change:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, unless the National Guard decides it wants to infringe these rights, and such infringement is allowed without recourse to due process and compensation as required by the 5th Amendment."

Sarcasm aside, if the NG is given this authorization every time the wind blows, something is really rotten and has been for a long freakin' time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top