JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An excellent way to avoid being shot...is to not go around breaking into people's houses.

Life is all about choices.
Choices are all about consequences...
Sometimes the consequences of your actions work out well for you....other times not so much.
Andy

I worry about this sometimes, sitting in front of my open garage door making ammo all day. I see the ner-do-wells in their POS hoopies eyeing me and what I've got going on as they case the neighborhood. So far, so good. I've dog as an early warning system and he's Black so you never really know where he's at. Master Blasters on me and around and smash, slash and poke tools strategically placed, never far away. I don't live in fear but my motto is to be ever Alert, Alive and Aware.

I have some shady neighbors boarding the west side of my 10 acres. They just moved what looks like a homeless camp in, old motor homes and trailers that are falling apart. New people I've never seen before and don't look like people I want around. They cut a new road in so they can get this junk into there back yard off of our private drive! Unfortunately I'm gonna have to start taking keys out of our vehicles and locking my doors

I have some shady neighbors boarding the west side of my 10 acres. They just moved what looks like a homeless camp in, old motor homes and trailers that are falling apart. New people I've never seen before and don't look like people I want around. They cut a new road in so they can get this junk into there back yard off of our private drive! Unfortunately I'm gonna have to start taking keys out of our vehicles and locking my doors
Right off, get a large dog that barks on queue at various tims at night.

Also buy noise-cancelling ear plugs for you. Start up your chainsaw at first light and run your splitter at 8pm. Ten acres keeps you busy before and after work trying to take care of it. 😉

Right off, get a large dog that barks on queue at various tims at night.

Also buy noise-cancelling ear plugs for you. Start up your chainsaw at first light and run your splitter at 8pm. Ten acres keeps you busy before and after work trying to take care of it. 😉
Got all that covered! I also do alot of shooting on my small range....may be breaking out the sw 460 and 45-70 just to get the point across I'm not a easy target

One thing I've noticed is "they" don't like to be seen and noticed. I stop what I'm doing a make a point to let them know I'm watching them. No brandishing, no threatening gestures, just eyes on. I say this thinking you might want to cut any brush down so on that side of your property so they can't hide what they are doing or sneak up on you.

It's pasture and reprod to the fence line. I let the black berry's grow up on the fence for a extra barrier from the ship birds! We've already had them tip a 3 wheeler over on our private drive and start a fire.

It's pasture and reprod to the fence line. I let the black berry's grow up on the fence for a extra barrier from the ship birds! We've already had them tip a 3 wheeler over on our private drive and start a fire.
Location, location , location goes (in this case) along with document, document, document. If the first time the County SO hears from you is when something major happens, it hurts your credibility to get a solution.

Last Edited:
An armed homeowner in Broome County, Maine, is safe and sound after a potentially deadly encounter with two burglars attempting to rob him in his home. Despite being outnumbered, he used his firearm to defend his life and property.

Great article. Had just enough details so you know what happened without pontificating. Wish there were more outlets that reported like they did. Thanks for posting.

370994366_682725207222421_8299334937033895243_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads