JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I recently had Thomas at i5 guns and ammo ship a rifle for me but have not heard anything back from him. Nobody picks up and he does not respond to text. And yet the buyer has not received the rifle.

Anybody been in contact with him or know how I can? Horrible service from him.

Thank you.

Does anyone know where they are moving to?

EDIT: Some other LGSs I have spoken to are saying that I5 guns has closed down.

Last Edited:
That's the one. I have emailed, called, text and over a week with no response.

His voicemail was changed 4-5 days ago, and now addresses being open Tue-Thur. Stopped at the shop and nobody there, and nothing inside.

To be honest his level of incompetence is appalling for an adult, let alone an FFL who took my firearm along with shipping fees and hasn't respond.

If anybody knows any contacts for him or any other way to find the guy I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to private message me if it's easier.

I don't want to file a stolen firearm with the sheriff but I'm about to that point.

They are taking a beating on Yelp.

I might have to download yelp, sounds like some fun drama.

Screenshot_20230728_175119_DuckDuckGo.jpg

They are still listed as an FFL as of July '23, with an 07 type license:

LIC_REGN LIC_DIST LIC_CNTY LIC_TYPE LIC_XPRDTE LIC_SEQN LICENSE_NAME BUSINESS_NAME PREMISE_STREET
9 91 067 07 3F 05845 I5 ENTERPRISES LLC I5 GUNS 7707 MARTIN WAY E

PREMISE_CITY PREMISE_STATE PREMISE_ZIP_CODE MAIL_STREET MAIL_CITY MAIL_STATE MAIL_ZIP_CODE VOICE_PHONE
OLYMPIA WA 98516 7707 MARTIN WAY E OLYMPIA WA 98516 3605150755

Thier current listed phone number is 360-515-0755.

They are still listed as an FFL as of July '23, with an 07 type license:

LIC_REGN LIC_DIST LIC_CNTY LIC_TYPE LIC_XPRDTE LIC_SEQN LICENSE_NAME BUSINESS_NAME PREMISE_STREET
9 91 067 07 3F 05845 I5 ENTERPRISES LLC I5 GUNS 7707 MARTIN WAY E

PREMISE_CITY PREMISE_STATE PREMISE_ZIP_CODE MAIL_STREET MAIL_CITY MAIL_STATE MAIL_ZIP_CODE VOICE_PHONE
OLYMPIA WA 98516 7707 MARTIN WAY E OLYMPIA WA 98516 3605150755

Thier current listed phone number is 360-515-0755.
Thank you very, very much Flopsweat. That is extremely helpful to know. The number listed is the same I've been trying.

Will probably spend the weekend trying to find his personal # or house (I know his truck and car). Absolutely ridiculous.

Thank you very, very much Flopsweat. That is extremely helpful to know. The number listed is the same I've been trying.

Will probably spend the weekend trying to find his personal # or house (I know his truck and car). Absolutely ridiculous.
You may as well report them to the ATF. It may help put some pressure on them to track down your gun. Or not, with the things I've seen written about them.

If somehow reporting them to the ATF moves the puck into the goal, that'll be a bit of irony as I thank them.

When a conversation comes up about abolishing them, and there's that one guy agreeing but then reciting a benefit story to the tune of this thread. Welp, that's me.

Hopefully the sheriff gets the puck into the goal 😁or Thomas responds in the next couple days with an unbelievable excuse.

If somehow reporting them to the ATF moves the puck into the goal, that'll be a bit of irony as I thank them.

When a conversation comes up about abolishing them, and there's that one guy agreeing but then reciting a benefit story to the tune of this thread. Welp, that's me.

Hopefully the sheriff gets the puck into the goal 😁or Thomas responds in the next couple days with an unbelievable excuse.
Hey whatever works. Personally, I'd think the FBI, if they could somehow redeem themselves, could roll up all of what the AFT is supposed to do without much effort. Meanwhile, they are here and I'm sure would love a chance to go play tough guy with another FFL.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR