Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tri tip

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by numbnutz, Mar 31, 2012.

1. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Just got done eating dinner and thought I'd share what I made on the Traeger tonight and also some recent acquisition's. I smoked the tri tip for 5 1/2 hours mopping it with apple juice every 45 minutes and then wrapped it in foil with a 1/4 cup of water and cooked on high for 20 minutes. It turned out great. Also cooked the bread on the grill.

2fbd352a.jpg

2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

OK, you had Tri Tip, bread, boiled Glock and an AR stripped lower for desert??

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. dude young

dude young SE PDX Active Member

That's an M&P flambé, silly.

Really though, thanks for sharing. This is like an appy for me as I have two gorgeouse NY Sirloins resting on the counter getting ready for the skillet. Creamed spinach and a big glass of pinot noir awaits their comrade.

numbnutz and (deleted member) like this.
  4. numbnutz

Boiled glock eww :bluelaugh: those are M&P's. Sorry I had to include the guns, you can't have good BBQ without guns it's just un-American.

5. numbnutz

Dude, my drink of choice tonight was a new Widmer called dark salson which was great by the way.

6. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

Yeah M&P!

7. .40cal EMT

.40cal EMT Portland, OR Member

Dude, I know we didn't shoot today, but id have brought a case of beer for tri tip! See the trager is running good…