JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have all kinds of data and can mine it fast. I know someone who got a passport in less than TWO weeks from photo and app. To showing up at their door in the USPS mail. This person had not had a passport in about 30 years. And this person did NOT pay for expedited processing. Didn't take them long after that latest shooting to work the paper/ digital trail.

"They"can be fast if they want to be fast.

Brutus Out

I'm of the opinion that the name of this person should be Posted with their email address and a statement about what they did or tried to do. Let's face it, the person is a crook and people need to be made aware of this information.:):):)

I'm of the opinion that the name of this person should be Posted with their email address and a statement about what they did or tried to do. Let's face it, the person is a crook and people need to be made aware of this information.:):):)
Nice idea, but probably fake information. If there is a paper trail, someone could turn him in for attempting to bypass the law, even though it probably wouldn't get much enforcement attention.

A vomit of thoughts:
The responses here are an interesting change from a couple years ago when this thread would have been at least 50% "I will not comply".
Reguardless of my feelings, I would not post those thoughts on a public forum and glad to see the lack of these posts now.
I would never ask, nor transfer, a firearm to a stranger.

I do believe every transaction and gun made post Nov 4, 2014 is in a de facto registration database. (In WA)
I also believe there should be more transfer exemptions allowed. For example, to have to do a bgc on a close friend who is a cpl holder and have purchased new firearms with from a dealer, is ridiculous. Only reason I can see for this is to produce a record.

It's also ridiculous we cannot access a stolen weapons database.

Story time (about checks that a PD may do, after a "bad incident").....

Hawaii has a permit to acquire system, along with a registration system. If you want to buy a rife or handgun you must first have an approval to buy. The permit is issued by the police. It of course requires, proofs, paperwork, fingerprints, your doctor's name, mental health check info and info about the intended item of purchase (back then: Handguns. I don't know if it's been extended to long guns), etc....

So, anyway. I once sold a handgun to a person. Yes, he had the required permit. After, the sale was made, he legally took possession of it. Then, registered it at the PD.

About a month later. A PD investigator comes around. He asks me about the sale that I had made. He also starts going into questions about "my take" on him.

My response was (words to the effect of).....

"He had a valid permit issued by the PD. I guess if the PD didn't want him having a gun, then they should have/could have denied it."

So YES.....for my piece of mind, I'd use a BGC system. But unfortunately, I don't like the fact, that it adds X dollars to the transaction because it must be done through an FFL. Living here in WA with the BGC law.....well, since the passage.....I have greatly curtailed my sales and collecting of firearms.

It's probably just what the LIBERALS (and their useful idiots) wanted. Huh? Yup, to CURTAIL FREEDOM. Be it....slowly. So as not to alert the intended victim(s).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Ah, I'm used to being forgotten about as a mod here. But if a brand new member is up to no good, I'd sure like to be considered as I'm on here more than any other staff member.
Sorry I know Andy pretty well and Deadeye and Joe just was a common thing for me.
Sorry didn't mean to slight you on the info. It was not even on my radar apologies,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top