JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a guy try to sell me a Mac 90 out of the truck of his car at the am pm at 84th and Pacific in Tacoma a few years ago lol .I didn't buy it

SB941 went into effect in 2015 August, any firearms sold after that date can and would be found out that it was sold after that law in in place with private sale.
There are pre-SB941 firearms and post-SB941 firearms

Non FFL transferred post-SB941 firearms to non family members presents a risk in the event that firearm is stolen or used in some nefarious action. The risk being the post-SB941 buyer of record will be required to explain how it left their hands.

Not so much for the pre-SB941s....just saying.

There are pre-SB941 firearms and post-SB941 firearms

Non FFL transferred post-SB941 firearms to non family members presents a risk in the event that firearm is stolen or used in some nefarious action. The risk being the post-SB941 buyer of record will be required to explain how it left their hands.

Not so much for the pre-SB941s....just saying.
I agree, there is a but......though to that whole thing, due to rules of this site LOL I won't explain further

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top