JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All!

Been awhile, so excuse me if I'm out of the loop, but just checking if anyone has a general list of Oregon (Portland, Salem, etc) FFLs that are honoring the 3 day release? I typically get instant, but would rather not risk getting something stuck in a long wait, so just checking.

I typically used Tigard Pawn 4 More, does anyone know if they're still doing a 3 day release?

Thanks everyone!

As far as a long wait goes a week ago on a new purchase I was put in the queue and started at #28. BG check took less than 15 minutes. I called store before I purchased to ask on current estimated wait time for BG check. The sales person told me if not instant most wait times have been 20 minutes or less.

Last Edited:
As @saw2 mentioned the queue is way way down. Currently, as of this writing.

So much so that it would seem anyone going beyond 3 days would seemingly have some problem. Delay or messed up entered information.

Picking up some stuff tomorrow or tuesday, and I'm not concerned if that FFL does or doesn't do 3 day release. Again, currently as of this writing.

-I should find out though, in case the queue does go back to counting to potatoes land...

As far as a long wait goes a week ago on a new purchase I was put in the que and started at #28. BG check took less than 15 minutes. I called store before I purchased to ask on current estimated wait time for BG check. The sales person told me if not instant most wait times have been 20 minutes or less.
This has been my experience as well, for each of the last three firearms I purchased: one in May, one in July and one in August.

Everything is same day now.

If there is a queue you may have to wait 1-2 hours, but hit the toy story earlier in the day and you'll go home with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top