JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just ridiculous. I hope the driver can sue and win in civil court.

Do we need to print giant bar codes on our vehicles to demonstrate we are not the drone they are seeking?...

Peter

This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard from a judge, since my divorce!!

"Nonetheless, given the circumstances, as detailed above, we conclude that Officer McGee was justified in using force to stop the vehicle and in discharging his firearm. Therefore, prosecution in this matter is declined and this office will take no further action."

We likely never would have heard of this if the cop had killed the driver. The stories we did hear about, all of the victims survived the cops barrage of bullets. Wonder how many did not. Unless you were at the spot the shooting took place, only those you would tell will know about it. Look at the 2nd amendment and how the government limits citizens with additional laws yet exempts themselves from absolutely any infringement whatsoever. They can own any firearm they want. Anyone think they didn't take this same stance with the 1st amendment? That they limit themselves from owning whatever presses they want? Xinhua in China dishes out the news to all of the other major news sources in that country. The news it hands out is already spun with their version of facts and then these other news sources will put their own little spin on the tiddly wink details while keeping the (spun) facts intact. The western version of Xinhua is CNN, Rueters and The Associated press. They hand out news stories already spun with their version of facts and then other news sources like foxnews and msnbc will put their own spin on the minor details to make it more palatable to its targeted audience.

Just another reason to stay away from California. Although, from what we have seen, if the cops in California do actually decide to shoot at you, you are probably quite safe from being hit. Apparently they are only accurate shots when shooting at innocent bystanders.

In any case, they can keep that state and everything in it.

So it's going to get to if a bad guy in a PU truck paints graffiti on a state sign everyone in the reigon in a PU dies. I'm going to invest in drone manufacture and donut shops!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top