JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A Bothell police officer was killed and a second one was wounded during a Monday night traffic stop that turned into a gun battle with the driver, authorities said. The suspect was later arrested after an hours-long manhunt.

The surviving police officer was rushed for treatment to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where the officer was said to be in stable condition. Information about the extent of the second officer's injury was pending. Investigators have also not identified the officers as of early Tuesday.

The incident began around 9:40 p.m. when Bothell officers tried to pull over a driver heading west on SR 522, according to Aaron Snell with Everett Police, which is among the agencies now investigating the shooting. After a short chase, the fleeing driver struck a pedestrian and crashed through a center median in the 10300 block of Woodinville Drive, Snell said.

At that point, gunfire was exchanged as the driver got out and ran from the car, Snell said. Backup officers arrived at the scene to find one officer had died and a second one was wounded. He was rushed to Harborview along with the pedestrian who was struck, Snell said. The extent of the pedestrian's injuries were not given either.

A manhunt ensued as several police agencies and police dogs swarmed the area looking for their suspect. He was located around 3:20 a.m. hiding on a rooftop and arrested without further incident.

Its been nuts up that way someone shot 6 people at a buss stop and a kid in a store . Then this ? Not a good sign of the future of the PNW :oops:
Im glad they caught him

OK, fine... I'll say what needs to be said.

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because proven by their pst PROVABLE actions, BLM (and ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night (more than their USUAL) demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

56F237F8-71DC-4FAA-8271-F5BA705F4A9A.png

For those of you who support the behavior of these "movements".... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely it'll be at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O

Last Edited:
Sad. RIP.

It was no surprise to me that you were short lived as a moderator. Yes, you're probably super-busy -- though I appreciate that your opinions are unvarnished, politically in-correct, and often bare-knuckled. :D

What are you talking about? I was never a moderator.:s0153:

Furthermore, I'm more of an "extreme-inator", and I would NEVER participate in a forum that would have me as such! ;):D

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because BLM (ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

View attachment 722282

For those of you who support the "BLM" & ANTIFA movements.... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O

Nevermind I probably shouldn't say it.

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because BLM (ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

View attachment 722282

For those of you who support the "BLM" & ANTIFA movements.... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O

lol, sure, BLM supports guys like this, just like PB supports Jeremy Christianson. :rolleyes: Life is simple when you can pick and choose.

Thanks for following the forum rules.;)

View attachment 722282

Saying what seriously needs to be said, in his Stomperism-esque way, @Stomper appreciate you Brother!!!

View attachment 722282

Is that dude pantless? WTF?

What are you talking about? I was never a moderator.:s0153:

Furthermore, I'm more of an "extreme-inator", and I would NEVER participate in a forum that would have me as such! ;):D
I always treated you with respect only because I thought you were a mod.:confused::D
B592E492-0AC9-451F-94CA-3981F27144D0.jpeg

Wait, Whuh? Stomper is Linc??? o_O

Last Edited:

Good thing they didn't shoot the suspect driver (who I'm sure was a good guy and was turning his life around), because proven by their pst PROVABLE actions, BLM (and ANTIFA) would have been rioting in the streets last night (more than their USUAL) demanding justice for this "oppressed" POC (I actually mean POS)....

View attachment 722282

For those of you who support the behavior of these "movements".... someday you're going to get your "justice", and most likely it'll be at the hands of your own "social peers". o_O

Stomper said Movments:p:D

NO!!! Turn the your head around and read that again brother!!:D
I think if Stomper was actually Linc, that'd be cool... 'course, it'd also be kinda cool if he was Julie Barnes... :eek:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR