JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Protesters should be arrested and jailed if they block traffic or stop cars. Nowdays you cant tell what someones intentions are if they block your path and approach you or your vehicle
could be a carjacking. Armed robbery , assult or mental illness who knows. If you stop to find out and it goes bad which it usally does . Its to late to avoid.

Protesters should be arrested and jailed if they block traffic or stop cars. Nowdays you cant tell what someones intentions are if they block your path and approach you or your vehicle
could be a carjacking. Armed robbery , assult or mental illness who knows. If you stop to find out and it goes bad which it usally does . Its to late to avoid.
Be prepared :s0006:

I was just talking to my wife about this scenario. If she see's a blockage of any kind up ahead, she should turn around as soon as she see's and go the other way. No confrontation, no chance for things to go sideways. Also she needs to renew her CCW and start being more consistent with her carry. Especially when I'm not with.

Disgusting. Many of these police violence protesters are violent themselves. That lady towards the end, I don't even understand what she's trying to say. Happened within seconds? Wrong place at the wrong time? If she's trying to somehow justify what happened, you & the shooter make a excellent peaceful protesting team. :s0077:

Drove past pioneer square and down 23rd the other night... and the GF asks why I was feeling a little anxious and wanted to smoke a cigarette...

Horrible.
Multiple wrongs.
1: don't restrict the freedom to travel of anyone.
2: don't block traffic and then wonder why people are fed up with your bubblegum and just want to go home
3: don't stand off the side of a vehicle and shoot into the driver because he is trying to leave the congestion you created

This is just the reverse of yesterdays seattle thing. . At first I taught it its was a media tune up.

Last Edited:
Well, they say it happens in threes, so maybe 27 is a winner...??? o_O

Let's stay on topic, this isn't an area that we want politics or labels dropped, keep on topic please.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top