JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More info. Seems like an OK guy. Huge surprise this dude did bad stuff. I want really want to meet the smart guy holding the camera.

1594874205091.png

Last Edited:
This POS is attempting to claim some form of self defense.

snippet:

Washington confessed to shooting at the officers, claiming it was done in self-defense.

"Washington described his actions in defense of himself against law enforcement taking his vehicle, marijuana and firearm," a detective wrote in investigation documents per the AP.

Send him (Henry Eugene Washington) up the river.

The suspect Washington fired two shots. The police fired nine shots. One of Washington's shots hit the officer in the passenger seat in his gun and ricocheted into his head injuring him. At some point that officer shot the officer in the drivers seat in the head fatally.
Washington also hit a person riding a scooter with his car before the shooting, breaking that person's leg and injuring his head.
Washington had a long list of crimes in Texas and Kansas and sounded like a crazy person. Now he is looking at life without parole. If Texas or Kansas had kept him, this episode wouldn't have happened at all. I'm shocked a convicted felon had a gun. Shocked I tell you.
Bothell is a different city from Seattle. You can look on a map if you don't believe me. Whatever cuts Seattle makes to it's police has zero effect on Bothell's police.

The deceased officer was apparently in training, and the right seat was his Field Training Officer. As with nearly all such incidents, this was the perfect storm of armed career criminal willing to kill, a rookie (apparently) not knowing how to respond, a training officer possibly suffering from tunnel vision and ... well... these tragedies end up becoming training incidents, like the four officers murdered in Lakewood in 2009.

Volkeno is exactly right. Incarceration saves lives. Had this thug been serving time for any one of the numerous felonies he had already committed in other states, this would never have happened. But, he promised to obey the law....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top