JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Propaganda. If they wanted a bunch of dead ruskies, they'd have been quiet about it.
by now it's a propaganda war
the Ukrainians published their drone footage of the tank column ambushed advancing on Kiev on the internet
again, now a propaganda war
but with spring temps rising in Ukraine, the Russians worst enemy is the spring Ukrainian mud, the same mud that held up the Germans in WW2
you will note in the drone footage, the Russian armor didn't spread out across the field to avoid the artillery strike, but stayed on the roads
something we Northeasterners understand quite well
I would like to see a T 90 climb up the muddy south slope of the hills around the North Fork of the Lewis

I'm sure there's a Russian top sniper there, too. It's like enemy at the gates but without the epic background music

I'm sure there's a Russian top sniper there, too. It's like enemy at the gates but without the epic background music
and I hope he has a better rifle than a Dragonov

I have a Dragonov scope, no comparison to my Night Force

P1030899.JPG P1030893.JPG

by now it's a propaganda war
the Ukrainians published their drone footage of the tank column ambushed advancing on Kiev on the internet
again, now a propaganda war
but with spring temps rising in Ukraine, the Russians worst enemy is the spring Ukrainian mud, the same mud that held up the Germans in WW2
you will note in the drone footage, the Russian armor didn't spread out across the field to avoid the artillery strike, but stayed on the roads
something we Northeasterners understand quite well
I would like to see a T 90 climb up the muddy south slope of the hills around the North Fork of the Lewis
I can' believe I typed "North easterner"
suffering from old timers disorder

Bryce Mitchell had the best answer when questioned about the conflict in Ukraine
Best answer? Seems like he dodged the question by saying we don't know what's going on over there. Seems pretty simple to me. Country A tells country B what to do. Country B says "make me." Country A says OK, We will."
We get upset (and rightly so) when our governor tells us we have to wear a mask, but claim we don't know what is going on when one country invades another to impose it's will? AMAZING!

Last Edited:
Best answer? Seems like he dodged the question by saying we don't know what's going on over there. Seems pretty simple to me. Country A tells country B what to do. Country B says "make me." Country A says OK, We will."
We get upset (and rightly so) when our governor tells us we have to wear a mask, but claim we don't know what is going on when one country invades another to impose it's will? AMAZING!
It's simple really…. War Pigs gettin' rich from the (corporate) military-industrial complex.

Seems like he dodged the question by saying we don't know what's going on over there.
This is typical of someone who is into conspiracy theories about an issue but doesn't want to come out and say it - IME/IMO.

That said, I use those words too, when I am not sure about an issue, and/or don't want to get into a debate about it.

Sure there is underlying stuff we don't know - there always is when there is politics/money/power involved, not matter how straightforward an issue may seem at the time - the PTB always have an agenda and they rarely expose what that is. OTOH, does it really matter at the level of the civilian/citizen? Would it change anything if they didn't have an agenda and someone was invading your homeland? Wouldn't you still fight nonetheless? At that level, I don't think there is much question about what is going on "over there" and I don't really care if the USA/NATO had used its influence in Ukraine to get rid of the previous Russian puppet or not - doesn't justify Putin's actions.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to get into a fight overseas when I don't really have "any skin in the game", even if I had something of value to add (I would be more of a hindrance than a help anyway). I think the US is more or less trying to do the right thing by supplying arms/support, but not putting "boots on the ground" in Ukraine, whereas Russia has clearly stepped over the line.

But back to the vid. It is real easy to say "if they came here, hell yeah I would fight". Well, I would hope so. :rolleyes:

Especially since that is very unlikely to happen.

I think someone here or on Reddit asked that question. I vacillate back and forth - like I said, at my age and with my health, I am not sure whether I would be a hindrance or help. But if it came down to my family being threatened, if I could put them in a safer circumstance by going out and fighting on the front line, sure I would - for me, that is what it is all about. I would probably get killed in short order, but if it kept my family alive longer/better/etc., that is my job.

the Sioux would send their old warriors out in a delaying action to allow the tribe to escape - an honorable endeavor

a static position behind my .308 target rifle is the best I could offer

or teaching others how to shoot, most AR shooters I've met don't know what trigger control is

the Sioux would send their old warriors out in a delaying action to allow the tribe to escape - an honorable endeavor

a static position behind my .308 target rifle is the best I could offer

or teaching others how to shoot, most AR shooters I've met don't know what trigger control is
Pretty sure those old Sioux warriors got old not because they were dumb or inexperienced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top