JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In my experience , sniping is best done quietly , and very low key.
Newspaper articles and the internet ain't the best at quiet and low key.
If I were to be doing this type of shooting...I damn sure wouldn't want any press or fan fare.
Andy

If I were to be doing this type of shooting...I damn sure wouldn't want any press or fan fare.
Andy
Yep, there are a lot of "not very smart" things being said by .gov officials and in the name of news content.
Hopefully none of these very specialized rifles fall into enemy hands.

I also hope that the sniper teams can cause chaos at the various Russian fire bases.
That would be a big win.

Of all the weapons being given to the Ukrainians the S-300 SAM systems are critical to create a high altitude air defense.
The wild card is can the Ukrainians provide enough skilled personnel to operate all these systems ?
I see skilled "volunteers" filling the gaps to keep Putin bleeding.
Make him bleed enough and he'll have to go to the peace table.

For the Ukrainians to be holding back the Russian army for this long is truly amazing.
There are heroic Ukrainian actions happening every day that we do not hear about.

Small drone warfare coming soon....switchblades and the smaller switchblade #300 that weighs only about five pounds are being/have been shipped. Won't be any safe quarter for a Rooskie over there.

Andy
Becoming specifically known by name/face/distinguishable characteristics is a GREAT way to get the enemy to post a very large cash bounty on your head... and to tempt enemies and ersatz allies alike to try to collect on it.

Has he popped any melons yet?
The unconfirmed reports are that Wali was killed within 20 min. of going into action in Mariupol. If true, and it may not be, hopefully the idiot provided for his wife and 1 year old child before he left but I suspect otherwise.

https://celebritiesdeaths.com/death...utes-after-going-into-action-in-mariupol-ukr/

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/03/16/wali-sniper-dead/

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/03/18/6234a5ffca474192228b45e2.html

The unconfirmed reports are that Wali was killed within 20 min. of going into action in Mariupol. If true, and it may not be, hopefully the idiot provided for his wife and 1 year old child before he left but I suspect otherwise.
This ^^^ report was declared Russian propaganda.
In fact the whole "Wali the Sniper" to Ukraine thing could be propaganda.

Propaganda vs. propaganda

1647879289686.png

This ^^^ report was declared Russian propaganda.
In fact the whole "Wali the Sniper" to Ukraine thing could be propaganda.

Propaganda vs. propaganda
Could be as it was the Russian that reported they blew up the area he was in. "Wali" was evidently sending back reports regularly before, have you seen any recently?

THIS---> https://greatgameindia.com/china-planned-taiwan-invasion/ is the kind of thing that is likely genuine Russian propaganda. They know the importance of Taiwanese chip mfg to the US economy, and putting this propaganda out would certainly lessen the odds that the US would want to tangle now with Russia in Ukraine and thus not be able to military fully respond to a Taiwan invasion by China.

Could be as it was the Russian that reported they blew up the area he was in. "Wali" was evidently sending back reports regularly before, have you seen any recently?
1) For me, casual observer, it's a little suspicious that the Russians killed Wali 20 minutes after he got in country as was reported.
The odds of that happening seem to be off the chain.

2) If a sniper is going into an AO, he certainly doesn't want that publicized world-wide.
(unless it was for propaganda purposes)

Too outlandish for me to buy.
YMMV

Looks like you were right. https://archive.ph/4aUxH

The 40-year-old Quebec soldier, who asked that his real name not be used, left in early March to join Ukrainian forces on the front lines. He said Russians fired at him for three days, but that he had returned from his first mission near Kyiv unscathed, despite at least one close call.
"I was in this amazing apartment — it would look the same in Toronto downtown, an espresso machine and nice TV," he said. "I was standing in the kitchen and I saw the huge fireball. And glass went everywhere."
For now, he says he's safe — aside from the cough plaguing several front-line fighters, he says, though it's not clear if it's COVID-19 or something else — and back away from the front lines. He said he learned of online rumours of his own death when he turned on his phone to find social-media speculation about him and messages from friends, worried about his fate.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews