JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Re: Post #220
American Rebel Criminals.

No Hague Convention back then. Beside TREASON is a crime. Now, off with his head.

BUT, But, but....
I seem to remember something about actually "signing on". If not only to accept pay.

I believe the Star Wars term is.........

"Rebel Scum"

Not a MN but a S&W (yeah.....this is a gun forum after all). But then......
since we were sort of on the subject of "Rebel Scum or Rebels". I was reminded of this......

Note where the Police Chief ended up.

BUT, But, but.....what about Ukraine?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
what about Ukraine?
I volunteered after the Pueblo incident in early '68 when I was only 17
my parents made we wait until after graduation, then they had no choice
I was in a cushy position at Eglin in Florida and could have ridden out my commitment
volunteered for Vietnam in '69 - they didn't accept my MOS for that theater of operation
then volunteered for NATO in Europe in '70 , even signed an extension of service to serve
now, what would I do today? If I was still in the US Military, I would volunteer to support NATO again for the Ukraine situation - no question!!!

Re: Post #220
American Rebel Criminals.

No Hague Convention back then. Beside TREASON is a crime. Now, off with his head.

BUT, But, but....
I seem to remember something about actually "signing on". If not only to accept pay.

I believe the Star Wars term is.........

"Rebel Scum"

Not a MN but a S&W (yeah.....this is a gun forum after all). But then......
since we were sort of on the subject of "Rebel Scum or Rebels". I was reminded of this......

Note where the Police Chief ended up.

BUT, But, but.....what about Ukraine?

Aloha, Mark
:s0114:

And here I was thinking that what I was smoking was something special.

I believe you have me beat.

I think if I were ever to get a Mosin, I would be sure to fill in the roll marks red. I've seen some in white, but I think the red looks so much cooler.

I just caught this image on a news feed this morning

state of the art sniper system - for 1936

View attachment 1161520
Interesting pic, but the news also likely called it an AK. ( ; I'm probably not the first to say that but I don't have time to read the other responses.

Here's mine, for those who care to read it:

How do we know that this pic and all of the others they show on the MSM are really from this conflict? How do we know what is truth and what is propaganda? Remember these are the same people who brought us the
9/11iraqafghanistangeorgefloydcovidfillinthenextblank... cycle. List not inclusive.

Politics. Sleight of hand. Standard procedure.

Photos like this leave me wondering not how a Mosin entered the battlefield in Ukraine, but how it is that people know anything about what's really going on there. We've just witnessed MSM's latest attempt to pull the wool over our eyes(again), more blatantly than I've seen in my lifetime. How do people bring themselves to even turn on the tv at this point?

Wars and rumors of war is muddy. It will never clear, not even for those within the political sphere. Too much subterfuge.

For clarity and truth, I suggest spending time in the Bible. The author of life has already given us everything we need.

Interesting pic, but the news also likely called it an AK. ( ; I'm probably not the first to say that but I don't have time to read the other responses.

Here's mine, for those who care to read it:

How do we know that this pic and all of the others they show on the MSM are really from this conflict? How do we know what is truth and what is propaganda? Remember these are the same people who brought us the
9/11iraqafghanistangeorgefloydcovidfillinthenextblank... cycle. List not inclusive.

Politics. Sleight of hand. Standard procedure.

Photos like this leave me wondering not how a Mosin entered the battlefield in Ukraine, but how it is that people know anything about what's really going on there. We've just witnessed MSM's latest attempt to pull the wool over our eyes(again), more blatantly than I've seen in my lifetime. How do people bring themselves to even turn on the tv at this point?

Wars and rumors of war is muddy. It will never clear, not even for those within the political sphere. Too much subterfuge.

For clarity and truth, I suggest spending time in the Bible. The author of life has already given us everything we need.
how a Mosin entered the battlefield of Ukraine? Really?
of my 12 Mosins, 8 were shipped from Ukraine warehouses with armory certificates from Ukraine in the mid 2000s
I have 54R spam cans with Ukrainian markings
there were Millions of Mosins stored in Ukraine warehouses just 4 years ago

of my 12 Mosins, 8 were shipped from Ukraine warehouses with armory certificates from Ukraine in the mid 2000s
I have a 1926 Mosin Dragoon with a Ukrainian test certificate
Why did Ukraine still have Mosin Dragoons just 6 years ago?

Maybe an upside to them joining NATO... Or even just from current weapons transfers selling off their older Soviet gear after the war.

I bet they still have stocks of Mosins, old ammo... Makarovs maybe?
If it hasnt been blown up

Id love to have a Mosin again, but I'll be damned if I'll pay $400+ for one

Believe it or not, I did read post #1, but I didn't gather that was the question. You must have asked later. Sorry I missed that one, OP.

Maybe an upside to them joining NATO... Or even just from current weapons transfers selling off their older Soviet gear after the war.

I bet they still have stocks of Mosins, old ammo... Makarovs maybe?
If it hasnt been blown up

Id love to have a Mosin again, but I'll be damned if I'll pay $400+ for one
$400? in your dreams
the bidding starts at $400 for a quality Mosin today - not a fence post Mosin
this is my 1942 unrefubished Stalingrad Tula Mosin
still has scares on the stock where it was thrown on barb wire for a soldier to cross
war time stock with no escutcheons
original matched bolt and fitted disconnect
I've told my son to start bidding at $800 when I pass

1942 Tula 91-30.JPG 1942 Tula-2.JPG 20201125_124127.jpg

$400? in your dreams
the bidding starts at $400 for a quality Mosin today - not a fence post Mosin
this is my 1942 unrefubished Stalingrad Tula Mosin
still has scares on the stock where it was thrown on barb wire for a soldier to cross
war time stock with no escutcheons
original matched bolt and fitted disconnect
I've told my son to start bidding at $800 when I pass

View attachment 1166721 View attachment 1166722 View attachment 1166723
You'd be upset to know my M44 was sub-400. And in pretty good shape.

You'd be upset to know my M44 was sub-400. And in pretty good shape.
no, 6 years ago my M38 cost $350 for a select grade from the Mosin Crate, but not today
up here in the NW, as late as 2020, we could buy Mosins at Big 5 for under $200
supposedly there is a warehouse in Redmond, Wa still full of refurbished Mosins, but he only releases small lots at a time to keep the price up

mosin-nagant-m9130-6-crate-4.png

no, 6 years ago my M38 cost $350 for a select grade from the Mosin Crate, but not today
supposedly there is a warehouse in Redmond, Wa still full of refurbished Mosins, but he only releases small lots at a time to keep the price up

View attachment 1167775
The M44 I got was pretty recent. I think last year or 2020? Idk, I got it on a whim, pissed off a friend who wanted one. Said friend would have put an archangel stock on it so... Maybe my impulse saved it.

View attachment 1167775
sorry, wrong date
the last time I got a Mosin from Big 5 was 2015

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA