JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regardless, you have to remember, Both forces are well known for being extremely brutal toward enemies, and the Ukraine especially so, it's in the blood. The Cossack's were much feared for a reason, and it would seem time has not tempered them much!

In reverse order: Mia Culpa, Telegram , NOT Telegraph, that was an auto miscorrect typo that I missed, but my core point that that is an unreliable and biased news source stands and yes, I did read it and it does not want to ban "a hundreds of years old church" it would remove the Russian Patriarchate influence or, as in a previous version, require 'truth in advertising' and have the Ukrainian Church rename itself as the Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine, a name it has only been using for 30, NOT 100's of years

On the first point, allow me to quote from the article:

The accents of the captors are consistent with them being Ukrainians from the east of the country. That, however, does not confirm they are Ukrainian soldiers - it remains possible they could be pro-Russian separatists from this region.
They're also wearing uniforms with blue armbands as used by Ukrainian forces, although again this is by no means conclusive.

Do ya' see the use of the word "again" in there, that would (if you were a careful reader), alert you to the fact that the authors of the article have previously pointed out that what is in the video does not confirm the facts of the video.
You said 'does nothing to confirm"
they pretty much laid out a number of facts and professional opinions that do just that... The fact that they wont specifically say its real is not surprising... But the evidence speaks for itself.

The opinion of BBC writers is not needed.

But sure, Russians got a hold of some Ukrainian gear and played dress up and went behind enemy lines ...( An area that they confirmed had just been retaken by Ukrainian forces)
And shot their own guys just to frame ukraine for something that no one will believe is real.... And then didnt even bother confirming it or even acknowledging any part of it?

Good luck with that.

Regarding the church... We can split hairs over what the church was named & when or whatever your argument is... The bottom line is that their legislture is proposing to ban a church becuase its tied to Russian Orthodox church... Nevermind the Ukrainian church condemned Russias actions..

Either way... Not exactly free exercise of religion Regardless of how biased the source is thought to be... The bills were either proposed or they weren't. Simple as that

I know, I know... Ukraine is as free & equal as the USA and Zelinskyy is Abe Lincoln & George Washington combined with a little Mother Theresa... And anything to the contrary HAS to be fake news misinformation Russian propaganda being disseminated by evil commie Nazi russophile freedom hating bigots.

Considering the war crimes Russians are committing, l wouldn't expect Ukrainian forces to be taking any Russian prisoners.
War crimes....

IMG_20220304_191719_580.jpg

Im sure the Russians just blew that school up because they wanted to murder as many children as possible...

"Exemplary will of Ukrainian forces"

"Freedom & democracy"

Just the kind of place every American can feel good about sending their sons & daughters to go fight and die for
Yea, that's fake..

I believe that both sides want to engage in the age-old practice of information/dis-information.

BUT, But, but.......what else is there? Really....?? Trust in PRAVDA??? Well.......it least it's an OFFICIAL source.

LOL. Yeah......I bet the Chinese Fact Checkers use it too.

Aloha, Mark

War crimes....

View attachment 1166107

Im sure the Russians just blew that school up because they wanted to murder as many children as possible...
I know this may be a difficult concept to grasp, but THERE ARE NO "LEGITIMATE" TARGETS FOR THE RUSSIANS TO ATTACK IN UKRAINE!
Which is kind of how things work when stage an unprovoked attack on another country.
Sooooo wierd watching 'Merican's defend or apologise for Putin just because Zalinsky hurt their feelers a few years back :rolleyes:

Yea, that's fake..

Yes.. The ukrainian soldier says the video of ukrainians committing war crimes is fake.
It must be so.

Like ol Billy "didn't have sexual relations with that woman"

Nevermind the BBC article quoted trauma surgeons saying that such injuries dont always produce massive bleeding... I know it looks that way in movies, but thats not always accurate.

Watching the video you can see some guys bleeding quite a bit with tq applied and others not so much...

So ukr guy here says its fake because they're not bleeding enough... But the ones that are bleeding, its just fake blood. Right.

On team red you have Russia, Chi-Na!, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Belarus, Syria, North Korea and others the amount of death, destruction and evil acts past and present that these countries are responsible for is increadible.

I know this may be a difficult concept to grasp, but THERE ARE NO "LEGITIMATE" TARGETS FOR THE RUSSIANS TO ATTACK IN UKRAINE!
Which is kind of how things work when stage an unprovoked attack on another country.
Sooooo wierd watching 'Merican's defend or apologise for Putin just because Zalinsky hurt their feelers a few years back :rolleyes:
Legitimacy of targets and legitimacy of the operation are not the same.

Just because you disagree with the war doesnt mean that every stike is a war crime.

There are bubblegumloads of pics and video showing these guys post up in civilian areas firing at Russians. Rooftops of buildings, schools, courtyards, shopping centers, etc.
Plenty of civilians telling stories about being forced from their bldgs so snipers, etc can fire from the upper floors.
I take the videos with a grain of salt, but the pictures are legit...
Unless the russians are faking EVERY piece of media that comes from the area and the poor Ukrainians are lined up in the field waiting to face the russians in an honorable genltemans battle, Zelenskyy leading the colums with his cavalry sword raised high...... While russia goes into town to murder civilians, kill babies and blow up nuclear reactors

So let me get this straight, its an atrocity when the Palestinians or ISIS use human shields or otherwise operate from civilian infrastructure...
But when Ukrainians do it, its okay... And Russia is the war criminal for shooting back?

1: We aren't talking about those other places in this conversation, but nice Red Herring anyway

and

2: Russia is the war criminal for shooting back? invading Ukraine and starting a war for no legitimate reason

FIFY ;)

On team red you have Russia, Chi-Na!, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Belarus, Syria, North Korea and others the amount of death, destruction and evil acts past and present that these countries are responsible for is increadible.
Yeah, theyre all bubblegums... Remember, for much of Russias past horrors, Ukraine was part of that.

Not trying to say anything is right/wrong here...
Its just mindnumbing to me that so many have gobbled down this narrative on Ukraine.

Yeah, Russia bad. But Ukraine is a corrupt oligarchy just the same. Oppresses people just the same.
Their fight against the separatists killed over 15000 of their own civilians... No one was shedding tears and freaking out over that.

The US has invaded a dozen countries for bullbubblegum reasons and deposed leaders... Fomented coups, etc and caused millions of deaths... But no one was cancelling us or freaking out about it save for a hand full of bleeding hearts.

Russia and Ukraine, is like watching two junkies fight it out on the street. Dont care about either of them. Neither is more virtuous than,the other.

Except in this case. The administration and entire internet/media/entertainment/deepstate complex has decided to reinvent Ukraine as this brilliant egalitarian western democracy in order to finally get their conflict with Russia, that the dems & rinos have been salivating over.

1: We aren't talking about those other places in this conversation, but nice Red Herring anyway

and

2: Russia is the war criminal for shooting back? invading Ukraine and starting a war for no legitimate reason

FIFY ;)
Typical lefty BS... Dont want any WhAtAbOuTiSm

Your like or dislike of the perpetrator doesnt define what a war crime is.

The US is guilty of war crimes by your standards.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews