JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never understood why I expanded my prepping into paper products, but I have shelves of cases of TP and paper towels and tissues. I haven't bought any during this Great Social Distancing so I'm not contributing to the problem, but I certainly have enough.

I guess it turns out I was right. Now if only I could find diapers and wipes...

Well depending on whether we get 1k or 2k back and depending on there being an economy.

We all might be ok as far as toilet paper goes.

You can use socks where the other sock disappeared into, "The Phantom Zone" in your dryer. You can wash your socks in hot water in your washer and use them again.

I never understood why I expanded my prepping into paper products, but I have shelves of cases of TP and paper towels and tissues. I haven't bought any during this Great Social Distancing so I'm not contributing to the problem, but I certainly have enough.

I guess it turns out I was right. Now if only I could find diapers and wipes...

The need for staging/stocking paper products is low with COVID-19. If a person is persistent and patient, they can still find those products within a few days - it isn't like the stores cannot restock any product that is on their shelves - it is just panic buying that is causing the problems. If people did not panic buy, there would be plenty of almost everything that people use day to day in a normal situation (not including surgical masks).

If we get hit with a Cascadian earthquake - then we would see shortages of supplies without resupply. It is at that point where it will be good to have plenty of everything because it will be at least months before we would see resupply.

Females use around fifty times as much toilet paper as males so if you have a wife and girls, this explains the great panic we see.
I'm single so a roll lasts me a few months I think.

Well, I've been thinking about this one a lot. How much should you store? If at all. Can you dig a latrine where you are? Is it feasible to do so? How will you deal with doodoo when water doesn't flow to the toilet to flush?

It's ok if the responses are a little stinky in nature.

bubblegum happens.
I don't know how many rolls there are but it filled the safe. Now I have to find another place to put all these guns.

Toilet paper theft prevention kit

Attachments

• 9E91A7D9-477C-452D-8383-032E6906F9EF.jpeg
    9E91A7D9-477C-452D-8383-032E6906F9EF.jpeg
    359.4 KB · Views: 33
I saw this coming early last month and stocked up on TP for the summer. My rear is all set. However on my trip to the store today I saw that all the cat litter was wiped out. Cat litter....WTF?? If it isn't TP for people its cat litter for the cats. However, not to worry.....

Wife and I were laughing at this yesterday. Store shelves were cleaned out of dry dog food? Don't know if they think they may eat it or if they are raising food dogs:s0140:
I told Wife I bet I could take a cart and fill it with anything and walk around a while. Soon others would empty the shelf of whatever they saw me with.
Wife texted me she went to Winco. Said she scored 2 12 packs or wipe and a 6 pack of paper towels. I said we could sell it and the case of 9mm ammo I have coming and retire today. :s0140:

Years ago, Mgr of the outfit I worked at was stomping and storming around because the "Mountain Money" supply was little or none and he had to sign a purchase order for another case of this essential item:

"Sheezus! How many azzwholes do we have workin' here, anyway?"

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads