JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you join us?

• Yes! Count me in!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Good Possibility

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Dur da dur where that brass go.

full.jpg

Randy would like to put up a story about the clean up on the ODF website. Anyone want to volunteer a few pictures he can use?

I believe that once they posted are on here, they are public domain and available to use (unless the poster includes a copyright disclaimer). You should be welcome to send them to him. I looked over all of them and most of them do not show faces that clearly nor license plates (can't make out any of them).

Thanks, it is a good idea to ask the person first. They may use any of the ones I posted.

Went up today to do some shooting at our clean up site. The garbage wasnt as bad but will undoubtedly be a constant flow.

It was clear that our efforts were appreciated given the 5 bullet holes in our sign

MAaAuLr.jpg

Most of the targets put back up were paper and wood which is better. We got a bag full of trash and this is our score in brass and non-brass we picked up. about 20 lbs in the non-brass stuff

gniH2xs.jpg

By the way "self healing, can take 1000 shots" targets my butt. They sure do fly when you hit them with a 50 beowulf though

FBjiyXR.jpg

Goes to show you the mentality of some of the shooters. But-hey....I'm surprised that table hasn't been burned or shot up with shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top