JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I know Threat Dynamics is a sponsor of nwfa, my question is who has been there and was it a good experience ? and more importantly has any of your spouses been there and did they enjoy the experience ? my wife is fairly new to shooting and I have taught her quite a lot but there is still that husband wife barrier there. I think a third party instructor would be more beneficial than I, especially when it comes to constructive criticism.

I did have a transfer done by them a few weeks ago. Really nice people, but they seemed a bit confused on how to do a transfer. No big deal, it all worked out well. They are, according to the gentleman I dealt with, building a live fire range that should be open late January, early February. I'm looking forward to it. Very nice facility.

I did a transfer there no issues. Also my wife has light shooting experiance. We went in and she loved it. She wants to go with me everytime. Only thing is it gets pricey for me when im paying for 2 so I try I tell her a new excuse every time I go so she stays home =)

The guys there are awesome and know their stuff!

I went thru the course and plan to go back again and again.

They started me out getting a feel for hitting steel targets at various distances, getting a feel for the gun and remembering to take my freakin' finger off the trigger when not shooting lol

Later you're in different situations where they tell you what's going on in advance then the scene goes live with you deciding who's the bad guys and who's the good guys Hint: don't shoot the guy in the warehouse that comes out waving a cell phone in his hand as he just called 911 lol

Just do it, you'll have a blast especially if you don't kill the suicide bomber!

Navman

A friend and I went through a scenario and target range session on the upstairs big screen. The instructor was great to talk with and was able to quickly ascertain our skill sets and offer advice based on what we wanted out of the drills. We did some basic target practice and a few competitions. We also did the downstairs 5 or 6 screen scenario range session and had a blast. Standard Glock pistols operated on compressed air or co2. Your wife will have fun and learn something.

I have done a transfer with them and it went smoothly. The wife and I have also done the screen shooting portions. They are a lot of fun. It is almost time to go back. I look forward to them opening the live fire range.

My buddy and I have run several of their scenarios on the "BIG" screen and love it! We have gone a couple 2-3 times and it is extremely good practice and they talk you though the scenario after the video is over!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top