JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's unimaginable to me that a near miss indoors would still leave Mr. Tweaker with the desire to charge my gun - and that's worst-case.

It's more likely that I'd connect with at least an arm or a leg, which will almost surely end the fight - and that's my one and only goal.

Evidently the tweekers in your area aren't as determined as the ones I have met. It would take more than the sound of a gunshot or even a leg or arm wound to stop them. They are like freakin' zombies, but they smell worse. :gun16:

As I have said before racking is a bad idea tactically. If they are crazy, on drugs or want you or yours really bad all you have done is:

1) Inform them you are waiting and armed
2) Where you are by the sound
3) That you have one less shot

+1

i picked up a ton of S&B 12 pellet 00 buck when it was on sale at Sportsmans. quite happy with it.

an added benefit to shotguns, particularly at the moment; ammo. it's findable. the local bi-mart has barely anything on the shelves, but 00 buck? it was on sale the other day. shotshell doesn't seem to dry up as fast as popular handgun & long gun ammo does... in any of the recent ammo scares i can remember, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top