JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's unimaginable to me that a near miss indoors would still leave Mr. Tweaker with the desire to charge my gun - and that's worst-case.

It's more likely that I'd connect with at least an arm or a leg, which will almost surely end the fight - and that's my one and only goal.

Evidently the tweekers in your area aren't as determined as the ones I have met. It would take more than the sound of a gunshot or even a leg or arm wound to stop them. They are like freakin' zombies, but they smell worse. :gun16:

As I have said before racking is a bad idea tactically. If they are crazy, on drugs or want you or yours really bad all you have done is:

1) Inform them you are waiting and armed
2) Where you are by the sound
3) That you have one less shot

+1

i picked up a ton of S&B 12 pellet 00 buck when it was on sale at Sportsmans. quite happy with it.

an added benefit to shotguns, particularly at the moment; ammo. it's findable. the local bi-mart has barely anything on the shelves, but 00 buck? it was on sale the other day. shotshell doesn't seem to dry up as fast as popular handgun & long gun ammo does... in any of the recent ammo scares i can remember, anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top