JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't get me wrong, I am not against moderate conservationism but read this. It ain't a joke, its true.

"LTAP Training Announcement

Subject: New Marbled Murrelet Masking Criteria to be Presented by USFWS on November 19, 2013

Please see the message below regarding a training opportunity:

WSDOT is inviting those interested, including qualified Biological Assessment (BA) authors, to attend a free presentation by USFWS on the new Marbled Murrelet Masking Criteria on November 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Office Building 2 (OB2) auditorium on the Capitol Campus in Olympia.

The USFWS has developed criteria associated with terrestrial noise in marine environments and its potential to mask communication between foraging marbled murrelets. The USFWS will be requiring application of these criteria to in-air noise effect analyses of projects occurring within or adjacent to marine waters. Emily Teachout (USFWS) will present the latest information regarding masking and the criteria with which to make murrelet effect determinations associated with masking.

In addition, USFWS will provide information regarding the proposed listing of the western yellow-billed cuckoo.

COST: Free

Seriously, but this makes me feel better because I know these feathery little friends are being helped while gang bangers in the WIndy City kill innocent bystanders in their turf wars and all the guvmnt does is ring its hands and go after the law abiding citizens.

Brutus Out

No registration is required.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against moderate conservationism but read this. It ain't a joke, its true.

"LTAP Training Announcement

Subject: New Marbled Murrelet Masking Criteria to be Presented by USFWS on November 19, 2013

Please see the message below regarding a training opportunity:

WSDOT is inviting those interested, including qualified Biological Assessment (BA) authors, to attend a free presentation by USFWS on the new Marbled Murrelet Masking Criteria on November 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the Office Building 2 (OB2) auditorium on the Capitol Campus in Olympia.

The USFWS has developed criteria associated with terrestrial noise in marine environments and its potential to mask communication between foraging marbled murrelets. The USFWS will be requiring application of these criteria to in-air noise effect analyses of projects occurring within or adjacent to marine waters. Emily Teachout (USFWS) will present the latest information regarding masking and the criteria with which to make murrelet effect determinations associated with masking.

In addition, USFWS will provide information regarding the proposed listing of the western yellow-billed cuckoo.

COST: Free

Seriously, but this makes me feel better because I know these feathery little friends are being helped while gang bangers in the WIndy City kill innocent bystanders in their turf wars and all the guvmnt does is ring its hands and go after the law abiding citizens.

Brutus Out

No registration is required.

Insanity in full living color.
Actually it is the lefts control schemes in drab grey.
READY for the BTP followup any time.
People are all absorbed in their own fog bank and I cant wait til that (cant happen) sky hits them head on.

Remember, Brutus, those tree-hugging idiot eco-freaks think there are too many stupid proles on this world anyway... and frankly, I suspect a lot of them are some type of closet druid that wish they could go back to the days of open human sacrifice.

Remember, Brutus, those tree-hugging idiot eco-freaks think there are too many stupid proles on this world anyway... and frankly, I suspect a lot of them are some type of closet druid that wish they could go back to the days of open human sacrifice.

Maybe they will be consumed by what they pretend to protect. Well, we can hope.

Not that I disagree with you, Brutus, but handling gang bangers in Chicago is a state issue (as it should be), the marbled birdies are (somehow) a federal issue (I guess birds fly interstate or some such crapola that congress thinks it has the power to control)...

I am sorry I have to explain this....

"But, it's For the BIRDS!!!!!"

/end of pun... Resume normal thinking, I'll go sit in my corner now.... I've been a Baaaaaaaadddd Boyyyyy.

philip,

In the BoonDocks, we got a Coo Coo Bird.... We call him our Governor ..... OK, I will stop, no more jokes, but really, the last one really, Really isn't a Joke....

a marbled what?????

Doesn't Play Well with Marbles ?????? Err, Others.

Didn't you ever play Marbles ????? This Post is about the lack of etiquette, by certain folks who believe, "All Folks are Equal.... some are More Equal, than others". Or at least That is ~my~ interpetation, when I wake up at ZeroDarkThirty, and need to take Two Pepti-Bismal, to comfort my tummy.

Nice Tummy, Calm Down, go back to sleep...back.... To Sleeep......... Sleep........ Sleeeep.....
sleeeeeeeeeeeep......

Ahhhhhhhhh, restful Tummy, now say good night philip....

"Good Night, philip"

In the BoonDocks, we don't Have Street Sweepers, but thats a different thread, just a second, there is a knock at my door, It Must be time to Remodel my House ;)

... & Feral Pigs are good to eat, not so Marbles, they have a very hard surface, and very round... I do not know how to shoot Marbles Up into Trees though, I mostly just try to hit other marbles, in the ring....

Used to have a big bag of Marbles....

But then I lost my Marbles ;)

philip, still on the marbles gig, hey... Its for the Birds I said.....

In the Boon Docks

... & Feral Pigs are good to eat, not so Marbles, they have a very hard surface, and very round... I do not know how to shoot Marbles Up into Trees though, I mostly just try to hit other marbles, in the ring....

Used to have a big bag of Marbles....

But then I lost my Marbles ;)

philip, still on the marbles gig, hey... Its for the Birds I said.....

In the Boon Docks

I do wish there was a local wild pig population to hunt around here.

Not if you were raising crops you wouldn't

That is why they make Feral Pig Hunts so cheap, and in many states, Year around Open Season....

But I understand the Farmer Stance... I have lived in & around, Ag Country, ALL my Life.

Worked on many farms, starting Age 12, in Four Corners, CALIF. that would be the Dayton Road Four Corners, and loved buying a Hershy's Chocolate Milk there, as a teenager.

Got out of the Army, and summer times after College got out, I did Farm Labor, Butte & Tehama, County, and loved it. I fed my Family, that was the need... And still is, right?

philip
BoonDocks, it is feed the Lambs season.... Unless there is real Cattle on he ground....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top