JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
714D7383-0206-42EA-805D-AAC096948DE2.jpeg

B209E8C9-EFEE-42A6-9BD5-AC3FF3E3D7F7.jpeg

C7CF19B9-0EB4-4EC9-8041-2DB402CE201C.jpeg

E7A2D55D-C6A6-4E16-A916-468BC953F7FD.jpeg

I don't know if I would call it total tyranny but it's pretty darn close.
Videos I have watched shows people beaten into submission and sent to internment camps. I call that tyranny because they were peaceful protestors.

Watched a great video today that can't be brought here but it is really worth the time. Can't even mention where it's at as this site bubblegums it.

Videos I have watched shows people beaten into submission and sent to internment camps. I call that tyranny because they were peaceful protestors.

Watched a great video today that can't be brought here but it is really worth the time. Can't even mention where it's at as this site bubblegums it.

Have you seen this one?

Cities and states can barely staff a full police force, good luck putting together that gun repo team 😂
Unfortunately that won't be a problem. Just like their private Brown shirts with guns and badges, that stand proudly behind them at their gun grabber talking points and speeches.

Until the public make them understand the difference between a chore and a commitment, it's actually a problem. Once they understand the real consequences of confiscation, their threats shouldn't be ignored.

Good thing I'm in WA
Sadly we seem to be in a race with OR to see who can go faster into the crapper. I still run into shooters who have not yet "found out" that when they go to buy a new 10/22 its now an "Assault Weapon" that means they have to jump through a couple more hoops to own, on top of wait a couple weeks. I have had a couple all but say I was full of crap to my face. They do not want to believe it. When they find out I am not making it up they get over the top mad. Of course they do not look in the mirror for someone to get mad at. They blame EVERYONE else for their choice to allow and support this. :s0054:
Those laughing at OR will soon wake up and find out the joke was on them.

Sadly we seem to be in a race with OR to see who can go faster into the crapper. I still run into shooters who have not yet "found out" that when they go to buy a new 10/22 its now an "Assault Weapon" that means they have to jump through a couple more hoops to own, on top of wait a couple weeks. I have had a couple all but say I was full of crap to my face. They do not want to believe it. When they find out I am not making it up they get over the top mad. Of course they do not look in the mirror for someone to get mad at. They blame EVERYONE else for their choice to allow and support this. :s0054:
Those laughing at OR will soon wake up and find out the joke was on them.
If IP 18 passes you will no longer be able to buy a 10/22 in OR as it will be classified as an "assault weapon."

The problem is that most Oregonians are blissfully unaware that this legislation will in all likelihood be on the ballot next November, and this will get voted in based on the titles of the IP: "REDUCTION OF GUN VIOLENCE ACT" and "REDUCTION OF HARM FROM WEAPONS ACT". Most liberal-minded voters will wholeheartedly vote for this and before you know it most semi-automatic weapons will be banned in OR and folks will be lining up to register their firearms with the State Police. I'll take a wild guess and say that probably 50% of denizens of this board are unaware that this storm is brewing. November will come and a few months later their guns will be outlawed.

Scary bubblegum.

If IP 18 passes you will no longer be able to buy a 10/22 in OR as it will be classified as an "assault weapon."
Not to worry those of you south of me. That will be a bridge too far, so we will see another "compromise". Gun owners are stellar at lining up to accept yet another compromise. Of course none seem to notice the "give and take" ALWAYS come down to we lose again. When yet another law of course does nothing to slow crime? Here they come again with we need another law. Trying to get people who claim they love their rights to vote together is like herding cats, so we keep losing. Sadly we deserve it. :( In some ways "we" remind me of the people doing this too us. A lot of "us" get fed up and just move to a "better" state. ID is a great example. Still free and all but, anyone seeing how its slowly following us into the crapper too? Because too many who up and move still then insist on voting for the same garbage they fled. Then wonder what happened when the same laws get passed in their new home.:(
This midterm should be interesting to watch. I have never in my life seen what I am seeing now while many still tell me it's not happening. Its like Baghdad Bob all over again. Gun owners stand there with the city of fire behind them and tell me I need a foil hat because nothing is really happening behind them. Its why I say we really do deserve what we get.

The problem is that most Oregonians are blissfully unaware that this legislation will in all likelihood be on the ballot next November, and this will get voted in based on the titles of the IP: "REDUCTION OF GUN VIOLENCE ACT" and "REDUCTION OF HARM FROM WEAPONS ACT". Most liberal-minded voters will wholeheartedly vote for this and before you know it most semi-automatic weapons will be banned in OR and folks will be lining up to register their firearms with the State Police. I'll take a wild guess and say that probably 50% of denizens of this board are unaware that this storm is brewing. November will come and a few months later their guns will be outlawed.

Scary bubblegum.
I hold little hope. When WA made the little .22's a special item one supporting vendor here went to work. Put their money where their mouth is and tried to get it on the ballot to let us have a do over. We could not get enough gun owners to bother to sign the damn petition to even get it on the ballot. I still hear a LOT of excuses for why so many gun owners could not be bothered to sign the thing. Excuses are great but, we all know the old line about how they are like a body part few want to talk about.

Not to worry those of you south of me. That will be a bridge too far, so we will see another "compromise". Gun owners are stellar at lining up to accept yet another compromise. Of course none seem to notice the "give and take" ALWAYS come down to we lose again. When yet another law of course does nothing to slow crime? Here they come again with we need another law. Trying to get people who claim they love their rights to vote together is like herding cats, so we keep losing. Sadly we deserve it. :( In some ways "we" remind me of the people doing this too us. A lot of "us" get fed up and just move to a "better" state. ID is a great example. Still free and all but, anyone seeing how its slowly following us into the crapper too? Because too many who up and move still then insist on voting for the same garbage they fled. Then wonder what happened when the same laws get passed in their new home.:(
This midterm should be interesting to watch. I have never in my life seen what I am seeing now while many still tell me it's not happening. Its like Baghdad Bob all over again. Gun owners stand there with the city of fire behind them and tell me I need a foil hat because nothing is really happening behind them. Its why I say we really do deserve what we get.
So true brother.

When I visited ID I saw just as many California plates driving around as here in OR, and that's a lot, so this may be coming to their doorstep soon as well.

So true brother.

When I visited ID I saw just as many California plates driving around as here in OR, and that's a lot, so this may be coming to their doorstep soon as well.
Oh its there. One kid moved to Boise years ago. She is still quite "left" leaning. Always has been. Always gets hit in the face with the stuff she supports, then goes back for more. Place was "Gods Country" when she got there. Now? She is always mad at what the people who think like her have done as they flood in. She will not even talk to me about it any more as she knows I will just make her angry when I point out facts. :s0092:

Yes I am cynical. Oregon elections are fixed and what ever gets on the ballot will pass. There has to be a media blitz to go along with the reason it passed so expect crime to skyrocket before the phoney election.

Cities and states can barely staff a full police force, good luck putting together that gun repo team 😂

They don't have too. Remember two weeks to flatten the curve? A LOT of people are still all in on this. Instill some fear and watch the people line up to turn on others. They will not need to send anyone around, most will line up to give them what they tell them they can no longer have. Those who refuse will find co workers and neighbors glad to turn them in. VERY few will still offer any resistance if it means they can no longer have the comfortable life they have now.
^^^THIS

Is what I have said for a long time. Could not agree more, esp after 2yr of pandemic tyranny, voter fraud, and single party rule.

Not to worry those of you south of me. That will be a bridge too far, so we will see another "compromise". Gun owners are stellar at lining up to accept yet another compromise.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but IPs are not like bills for a law that go through various iterations in a committee before they make it to the floor for a vote (assuming they do). There is no compromise. The IP text is set in stone, and once it makes it to the ballot and the voters pass it, that's it, it's law. No 10/22 for you! Only recourse at this point (assuming the legislature doesn't overturn it, which obviously here in OR isn't going to happen) is to fight the law in the courts (a long, expensive battle).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top