JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$585
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cash price: $650
Price drop $585

Here is a gun that has sat in a safe unfired by me. I'm making some hard decisions about guns to get rid of that I never shoot / have never shot in favor of ones I will actually shoot....OR perhaps just paying bills.

I believe I am the 2nd owner. The first owner had told me how many times it had been fired but my memory fails me. I know it seemed low but then I'm not much of a shotgun person and have no idea what round count is typical for a shotgun.

This firearm is pretty much in exactly the shape you'd expect it to be in for sitting in a safe.
Will include a basic hard case.

Trade possibilities in order of priority:
  1. A3 tactical or JMAC side folding brace for 1913 picatiny
  2. Surefire or Modlite WML for AR (with pressure pad)
  3. Double stack 1911 in 10mm
  4. Sig XTen 10mm
  5. Factory boxed 300 blackout ammo subs or supers
  6. Micro BUIS
All cash sale gets highest priority.

FFL fees paid by buyer. Prefer to do trade at an FFL in the Gresham area. I would make an exception to do it at AFS in Oregon City since they are easy to work with and a low transfer fee for the buyer (assuming you are willing to work with my schedule).

Will upload photos of the actual shotgun asap, for now here is a stock photo that looks just like mine.

1714591968839.png 20240502_000122.jpg 20240502_000133.jpg 20240502_000141.jpg 20240502_000227.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.