JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a lever gun, but it was my great grandfather's and it does have a Marble's tang sight. RRBRestore-GunKnifeHornssm.jpg RRBRestore-LeftRcvrsm.jpg

I've spent many an hour while hunting pondering rifle stuff. I like to look at the one I pack, too. It's not classic like the lever actions, but beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I just picked up a cut down 1938 model 94 in 30-30 its a bit beat and has a couple things I'll fix up but I got a very good price and the bore and action appear VG. So I now have 3) model 94's

A 1968 Buffalo Bill 26" barrel Rifle 30-30 with super deluxe Sights (Montana Vintage Arms Combo on the front and a Williams Target Peep on the rear with a Bubble level in the middle. This rifle is in 95%+ condition
A 1925 Carbine in 30 WCF with Nickle Steel Barrel the metal was very professionally reblued back in the 60's and is beautiful Wood is totally original and beautiful This carbine came with an optional King Full Buckhorn No. 51 rear sight and a Marbles front similar to a number 5
And now a 1938 "Trapper" 16.5" barrel 30 WCF This appears to have been cut down from a 20" carbine the Crown was done professionally and the front sight is mounted via a wrap around mount with an integral dovetail. The rear sight is Winchester Sporting rear with a short stepped elevator. The Butt stock appears to be a replacement and the Receiver is lacking any bluing. My plans for this is to turn it into a Truck gun for my Willys Jeep as it has really no collectors valve with so much previous work done to it.

And for a pretty picture how about my 1905 Deluxe Model 1895 in 30-40 Krag/30 Gov with deluxe burl wood and Lyman #21 Receiver mounted rear sight.

View attachment 396280
Mark W. I grew up in Silverton (Coolidge St) and left in 1976. How long have you lived there?

I graduated SUHS in 1976 I was born in the hospital there in 57 so I guess all my life Silverton has been the town I call home. Though I actually lived until 79 on Silverton Rd near Pudding river. We bought our house here in 88.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top